Close
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 54

I made a video with all the details of how to be really hard to kill as a x5 elemental shaman team
    (And at the same time pushing out maximal dps, which must never be compromised )

i tried running ele sham though a dungon on the ptr with 680 gear and i could not even kill a trash mob before they one hit me. i probs should of used hex more the problem i was using the vodoo thing that was a aoe hex and it did not work. once i got to boss i had no hope.

there burst is so low. its just not there.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i tried running ele sham though a dungon on the ptr with 680 gear and i could not even kill a trash mob before they one hit me. i probs should of used hex more the problem i was using the vodoo thing that was a aoe hex and it did not work. once i got to boss i had no hope.

there burst is so low. its just not there.
    Yea in the legion prepatch shamans will loose many useful things, I guess they are reducing abilities for all classes. And if the dps is lowered in prepatch it's not going to be easy to do dungeons.

It feels like the x5 dps for heroics and even mythics will impossible for most, if not all classes in legion.

Anyhow 680 gear is a bit from where my shamans are now. With PvP items and my crafted weapon (715) + alchemy trinket (725) my shamans are averaging at 705-710 ish iLvl, with stronger items in favorable slots (weapon, and a trinket with a heavy intellect proc).
    It will be interesting to see what will be possible after the prepatch..

Here is the full Grimrail Depot video:

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    I made a video with all the details of how to be really hard to kill as a x5 elemental shaman team
    (And at the same time pushing out maximal dps, which must never be compromised )

Heh...I thought I was the only one that bothered with spreadsheets for group cooldown planning. :P
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Heh...I thought I was the only one that bothered with spreadsheets for group cooldown planning. :P
    With my hunters there was not much except ring, rapid and pot to be used, in start at the same time.
    So I'm happy that the shamans could offer at least some required planning on how to do things

Iron docks heroic with my shamans
    I'm starting to doubt that any of the dungeons in heroic mode will offer any bigger challenges for this team. UBRS for example has ragewing, but this team will will be able to mitigate and heal that damage in heroic.
    I know my shamans does not have the dps to bring down mythic bosses with 10m hp, but they are not very far from it. I might have a plan on how to push the dps to just enough. It will involve getting someone into the team that can at least add the spellpower buff. The rest of the details regarding my plan will remain secret

Last edited by davidmage : 06-30-2016 at 03:23 PM

Here it is. Davidmage has for the first time been used in a multiboxing setup! DPS-wise a mage in the team adds a lot with 10% more spellpower and 5% crit. Davidmage himself is well geared with a legendary ring etc (not maxed tho). But after doing Auchindoun Mythic, I'm confident that the team probably would have made it without his legendary ring. But there would probably have been a couple more wipes just because of RNG and me not nailing the dps just right.

Oh you do play a mage cool was always thinking about this. Kinda miss my mage group! And my mage....

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Oh you do play a mage cool was always thinking about this. Kinda miss my mage group! And my mage....
    Hehe yeah I play a mage. It was the first character I ever created over 10 years ago. He has been my main for at least 75% of my gaming time, and when he was not I a least kept him as my main alt