Close
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 54

A short video showing how to save some time at the end of bloodmaul slag mines.

Here it is, I beat UBRS! I was close to giving up and getting my healer into the team. But that would have meant that I still technically would be 7/8 with the "real" Inuzuka Squad.
    Completing all mythic dungeons with my 5 hunters have been a personal achievement I've wanted for a long time. So I just practiced a lot and eventually got it right
    Ragewing was the big challenge. I have way more wipes than the 13 counts shown in the video (probably around 40-50 in total, although many were just to observe and learn how to deal with boss mechanics).
    First boss may appear easy in the video, but there is a huge challenge pushing out the dps before the team dies from aoe dmg (and before he shields up). At least around 15 wipes before I figured out how to do it.

And a little bonus video, some footage from Beta. It has nothing to do with multiboxing, but if anyone wants to see some hunter gameplay in a heroic dungeon:

I'm poorly geared and it's my first time trying a different talent set, so there is nothing special about it
    Last edited by davidmage : 05-22-2016 at 10:02 AM

Dude, this is awesome! I havent played WoW/boxed in over a year, and had sworn it off forever, but you REALLY make me want to come back and try the 5x Hunter build! Well done, sir!
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

Gratz! Now for you to level up 5 more and start 10 boxing some raids! I wish I had that kind of persistence and patience! Well done!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Kalros View Post
    Dude, this is awesome! I havent played WoW/boxed in over a year, and had sworn it off forever, but you REALLY make me want to come back and try the 5x Hunter build! Well done, sir!
    Thanks! Glad I can inspire people

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Gratz! Now for you to level up 5 more and start 10 boxing some raids! I wish I had that kind of persistence and patience! Well done!
    Thank you!
    Hehe I've thought about that. To not risk me just wanting more and more accounts, I've stopped at 5 accounts to not be tempted to end up with an insane amount of characters :P

Having completed all dungeons, I'm going to challenge myself by attempting to complete them as fast as possible
    First timed run is Shadowmoon Burial Grounds!

My original plan was just to boost up 2 more shamans to complete my 5 shaman team. Then I was supposed to wait until Legion before I played with them. The main reason for this was because the 3 ones I had were still in leveling gear, and I have no intention of spending a lot of time gearing them up (and doing legendary quest chain etc), when Legion is coming soon anyway.

Last time I multiboxed shamans (x3) was during my leveling early in draenor, I just wanted them to reach 100 and get the garrison for resources and gold.

But I couldn't resist it. I did Ashran and used some champion's honor to atleast replace the worst 550-600ish iLvl items, to bring the average iLvl up to something less terrible than before.
    My main character has sligthly better gear (as in a few more of the 700 blue pvps), just so I know which one will get aggro.

No ring, set bonus etc. Makes heroic feel like mythic.
    But that's just perfect for me, I just wanted to get my ISBoxer config prepared, and get into the x5 shamans setup again.

Elemental shamans cooldown burst is significantly more noticeable than hunter. With Nithramus and good gear it would have been a lot of fun.

Shamanistic resolve glyph (60% reduced taken dmg 15 sec) combined with other reduces/heal totems + tank trinket. Yeah..
    x5 elemental shaman (with no tank) would crush all mythic boss encounters with exception to encounters that delay unavoidably (like Ragewing).

And here comes another shaman video!

I've done the Ashran weekly another time, so the gear is slightly better than last time. I'd say that this team has a little bit more left to give in the end of each encounter.
    For mythic, legendary ring would probably still be needed to push the Dps needed. Surviving incoming damage also would not be as easy.

One of the shamans got lost for a while until I noticed there were only 4. Not that it caused any problems

Don't worry, I have not abandoned my hunters. I'll promise to come up with a nice speedrun soon, I'm thinking Skyreach.

Skyreach Mythic timed run. Went pretty fast