Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 54

For all those who liked my PvP video - here comes the second

My intro video. Posted an article with it, but for the completeness of this thread I will add it here also

A video I made to show how to use the PGF Addon for getting a Darkmoon Rabbit. Many players asked me about it, so I just made this video.
    And for us multiboxers, it's much more fun because of a much bigger drop chance across all characters

Last edited by davidmage : 05-06-2016 at 06:21 PM

Decided to record my last HFC LFR, that I've been running to collect tomes for the last 2 hunters, and my priest. RNG was nice to me and I finished this week
    Video includes: Assault, Reaver, Korm, Iskar, Tyrant and Zakuun. Whole video is x2 speed with random music.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    A video I made to show how to use the PGF Addon for getting a Darkmoon Rabbit. Many players asked me about it, so I just made this video.
    And for us multiboxers, it's much more fun because of a much bigger drop chance across all characters
    I had totally forgotten the potential of LFG custom group tool, thanks for the reminder
    Installed PGF yesterday, queued for Kazzak with 10 toons -> Lots of gear upgrades and hundred Felblights with just one kill. Hooray for personal loot!

It looks like that the 5 hunters is the new 5 mages. I should start focusing on my hunters' macros and rotations.. :P
    Brilliant videos, please keep em coming \o/

Quote Originally Posted by beeq View Post
    I had totally forgotten the potential of LFG custom group tool, thanks for the reminder
    Installed PGF yesterday, queued for Kazzak with 10 toons -> Lots of gear upgrades and hundred Felblights with just one kill. Hooray for personal loot!

It looks like that the 5 hunters is the new 5 mages. I should start focusing on my hunters' macros and rotations.. :P
    Brilliant videos, please keep em coming \o/
    Hehe yea it becomes alot of felblight with many characters

Hunters is the new Mages eh? Fitting as I went from having mage main to hunter :P

And here finally comes the video of Everbloom mythic!
    Now that I have legendary ring on all my hunters, it appears in the video as Yalnu is a walk in the park. It is however not. The kill I made during recording is probably as clean as it gets, even if 1 hunter (altho the weak hunter without Lone wolf) took a stun and lost some dps.
    I also have made a nice endscreen for my videos, with quick links to other videos etc, it turned out quite nice

Since the only dungeon I have not yet completed is UBRS, it might take a long time until that one arrives. I don't even know if it is doable with x5 hunters, might have to grab my healer for that one, and get some practice in.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Great scott! No wonder you blow these up; one of your hunters is doing more DPS than my entire team. :P
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Hehe yea, my hunters are well geared at this point
    Next week after this I broke the record on Protectors boss in Everbloom. My hunters were well over 200k dps that fight - posted it in my screenshot thread

With the Ring ilvls still climbing for 3/5 of my hunters, I believe soon we will se me finally down UBRS also. I know first boss there will require alot of dps to beat before AoE kills. And then the dragon boss - I still don't know how that one will go down. Being unable to target boss 2 times during the encounter ruins the chance of a quick kill. And the incoming damage is just insane without a healer.