Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Castsequence macro

Hi again guys,

So, I know for sure that this has been posted before, maybe someone can provide a link if so.

My issue is this: I simply need a castsequence macro (or macro of some kind) that will allow me to individually cast the same spell, round robin style, with 5 of the same class. For example, if I was multiboxing 5 DKs, I would want to hit deathgrip once, and have only my master deathgrip. Then, if i hit death grip a second time, my slot 2 will cast death grip, and so on.

I just started a 5x rogue multiboxing team, and ill be using this for sap, in order to sap multiple targets at once. If anyone happens to know of any other macros good for rogues, or multiboxing in general (i'm new to multiboxing as a whole), I'd greatly appreciate that as well

Thanks in advance,
    Kalsiddon

Isboxer? AHK? HKN?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

/assist focus
    /cast deathgrip

In Isboxer make a key map that round robins the keystroke. Look for something that says "round robin within target"

so in Isboxer my death grip binding is ctrl t
    when I hit that, it sends it to one toon, and then when I hit it again it sends it to the next toon in line, and so on.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

If you want to spam the key rather than press the key once very carefully, you can set up a multi-step mapped key with a "do not progress to the next step for X seconds" option set.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    /assist focus
    /cast deathgrip

In Isboxer make a key map that round robins the keystroke. Look for something that says "round robin within target"
    I tried this and it worked beautifully. Thanks a ton!

If you want to spam the key rather than press the key once very carefully, you can set up a multi-step mapped key with a "do not progress to the next step for X seconds" option set.
    That sounds like it could make life quite a bit easier too lol. How would I go about doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalsiddon View Post
    That sounds like it could make life quite a bit easier too lol. How would I go about doing this?
    Step timing options are at the top of the Action list of any Mapped Key.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology