Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Drezden View Post
    The other day I was told that coffee was harmful for health. Thus I switched to green tea
    You should def. do the research on your own instead of listening to others. From what I've read it's actually pretty healthy in numerous ways. Use 100% Arabica beans, limit the caffeine and make sure the process is 100% chemical free.

Depending on someone's current health it could be harmful. If your prone to anxiety, or have high blood pressure etc. Just have to research.

Green tea is good too!

Quote Originally Posted by Drezden View Post
    The other day I was told that coffee was harmful for health. Thus I switched to green tea
    Herecy!

In all seriousness, ye it can be bad in excess. All things in moderation, etc.

Personally, I like to drink coffee beans and freshly brewed. Recently I have noticed that some producers are trying to sell low quality coffee at inflated prices. It's horrible.

Agree with Radical Redemption, coffee is the best

Quote Originally Posted by stockmans View Post
    Personally, I like to drink coffee beans and freshly brewed. Recently I have noticed that some producers are trying to sell low quality coffee at inflated prices. It's horrible.
    I agree. I live in a tropical, coffee-producing country and I can tell you that coffee companies are buying coffee at the same price from farmers that they have for decades, but they are still bosting their prices. Some companies are mixing in corn, and hiding it on the label in small letters on the back of packaging.

I started buying fresh coffee fruit from local farmers, drying it in the sun like raisins, peeling it with a cheap manual peeler, and roasting it in a frying pan. While my roasts are far from perfect, the taste profiles are astonishing compared to what one can get at the supermarket.

This is probably a weird first post from my account, but I love coffee.