Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26

Maraudon - Earth Song Falls Levels 35-36

I see you've stepped up the editing; good stuff. I also like watching from the ranged perspective.

I guess if I have one minor suggestion, it's that you could add a stroke/drop shadow to your on-screen text to make it stand out a bit more from lighter backgrounds, but other than that I'd say it's fine.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

BioAndy,

Thank you for contributing all the videos! I always love watching how other people multibox! Keep up the great work!

I did notice that you and I both drive from the healer point of view for the most part which was nice to see.

My question to you is more UI based ... when I watch your video's do you really need to be showing me combat/healing text? Personally I always found I never watch it even when I am playing Wow myself and it ended being more of a distraction. The only time I ever have it on, same for the TRUFIGCD addon, is when I am testing or modifying macros or rotations. If I am curious about how much damage and/or healing your toons are doing I'll look at damage count that you have conveniently put at the bottom of your UI via Recount.

Other than that I look forward to the next video! Keep it up!
    Last edited by CDNProdigy : 04-13-2016 at 12:04 PM

Good stuff! Keep up the hard work!
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Thanks everyone! Love the feedback.

This is going to be taking a back seat for a few days now though. I'm setting up to RAF 4 more accounts, to get further prepared for Legion. Ultimately I would like to have 1 of each class on all 5 accounts. Got all the logistics figured out now with what teams to create and when so I can just run instances with each team.

I also will be putting these accounts on separate BNets in order to pay for their subs through gold. Finally this gives me what I need if I ever decide to take the plunge and try my hand at really 10 boxing raids.

Nice videos, good job! Looking forward for more videos!