Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 26

The editing has definitely added a lot of value to the video, but unfortunately the video is now very short. If you wanted to counter that, I'd suggest that you maybe add in some trash to the videos... maybe a large group where you pulled too much, or a large room with several trash packs in there. This would also help people better understand how your team is running because the boss fights tend to happen so quickly, that it's sometimes tough to see how your comp is working together.

I realize that things will change as you gain levels since the dungeons generally have tougher bosses, and more of them, but I think it's just something to keep in mind.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    The editing has definitely added a lot of value to the video, but unfortunately the video is now very short.
    Yea that's something I was concerned about. Speaking in terms of end game instances, from your experience what is a good video length. I know this is highly dependent on the instance, how many bosses, the trash etc... but am looking for just some type of ball park.

Just thinking about it on my own, and not having recorded any "end game" instances yet, or tracked completion times yet, I'm thinking videos of this sort would be good anywhere from the 5 - 6 min. range. With the 6 minute range probably starting to get to be too long.

This would be much different I'm sure if I had a camera hooked up and can actually "entertain" while running the instances. But for now my focus would be the end game bosses and perhaps showing how they can be cleared by a multiboxer and any tricks that could help others.

Thanks again for the comments and advice. Very helpful.

Finally caught up with all footage from the past few days after this video. Get to play the game again now!
    I've just been learning to use Premiere Pro and After Effects more and trying out different things in the videos.

Blackfathom Deeps - Levels 23-25
    About the same as SFK in terms of fun factor to me. I'm sure every multiboxer dislikes the start of the instance, jumping with all toons (before they added the rope). It's a little better now because of the rope, but I think it's still a bit too long of an instance at this level. Almost bit the dust on the last boss though

Stormwind Stockade - Levels 25-27
    A fun little instance that can be done in just a few minutes. Have enough cloth from farming here over the years to last me a lifetime!

Finally things are starting to move a bit quicker through the instances. I miss having Aspect of the Pack!
    Warlock got some dps love with his Drain Soul now.

Scarlet Halls - Levels 29-30

Scarlet Monastery Levels 30-32

Maraudon - The Wicked Grotto Levels 32-32

Maraudon - Foulspore Cavern Levels 34-35