Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Isboxer Pro macros

Hi guys,

Decided to return to boxing, but only 2 accounts at the minute.

Thought I'd finally try to set up a pro config and wondered if anyone has been kind enough to share a 'WoW Macro Set' for Isboxer that could just be imported in?

Think I've got everything sorted using Mirai's fantastic videos, but looking for working macro's before I mess everything up trying to write my own in Isboxer.

Or is there an up to date macro compendium?

Cheers guys

Managed to put some together for Fury warrior, shadow priest, destro lock and BM hunter.

They seem to work ok, but it's strange having no visible macro!

Anyone else have any to share? Everything else seems to be Gnome Sequencer, very few macro's for macrotoolkit etc....?

I use Gnome Sequencer with IB. Really easy and lots of macros available over at lazy macros

The forums are going to be worse than the plague bug when that addon gets broken.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

That's why I'm trying to stay away from it. Guess I'll just put all skills in individually and spam them all like a priority macro

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    That's why I'm trying to stay away from it. Guess I'll just put all skills in individually and spam them all like a priority macro
    I'm using lots of steps and basically built keymaps around priority sending a couple of keys every step. It's not perfect, and I'm not sure if my DPS is any good but I don't see too many wasted procs / downtime on not casting high priority abilities when they're up.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    I'm using lots of steps and basically built keymaps around priority sending a couple of keys every step. It's not perfect, and I'm not sure if my DPS is any good but I don't see too many wasted procs / downtime on not casting high priority abilities when they're up.
    You don't seem to be doing too badly . I'm trying to setup a similar priority style key set and looking at lazy macros etc I'm slowly working my way through (although my frost Mage seems to hang after about 30 seconds and I can't figure out why lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    You don't seem to be doing too badly . I'm trying to setup a similar priority style key set and looking at lazy macros etc I'm slowly working my way through (although my frost Mage seems to hang after about 30 seconds and I can't figure out why lol)
    There's an addon that I tripped on in one of MiRai's videos a while back called TrufiGCD, which shows you the icons of spells that your party casts. It's very, very helpful in figuring out what the last spellcast was on a particular toon.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Svpernova, I too joined in on the multi step/priority build. I must say, it beats my previous GS macros and just straight broadcast play stayle/in game macros/ hands down.
    Rarely ever miss a proc!
    AoE or ST

Love it when I learn how to make multiboxing that much more effective!