Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default What Team to Roll?

So been googling around, and searching through a few of the older threads here. But most of the content I am seeing seems to be pre 2.4, and older.

At the moment, I am running 3 Wizards @ 105 Paragon, and started leveling 3 Crusaders/3 Monks as well.

I am starting to shy away from the Wizards. I love their AOE and DPS, but starting to do higher level rifts & GR's, I feel way too squishy. I've seen some people mentioning Crusaders, and Monks. But don't really know where to start from here.

I am looking to continue playing the same characters while I get the nuance's down. But would like to go for some balance in DPS and survivability.

I'm having the same debate as well. I'm thinking 4 DHs to start with. They have good survivability and nice AoE. Its looking like they might have a place in the 4 man meta and can push rifts pretty well. I also might do saders again. I didnt get a ton of play time with them and only pushed up to GR 55 or so

I was trying out my Crusaders last night, and the playstyle is definitely not for me haha... Maybe Monks are next?

Hmm... Try another build for Crusaders. They good enough. But I still can't pass 60+ with them, I tried 60 once and it's too slow to do this (not enough Toughness). 55 GR i done in 4-7 mins.

As for S6, now i'm running 3x dh on PTR (based on top solo build). I don't have enough time yesterday, but I'm done 40 GR in 3-3.5 mins (80 Paragon after this run). A bit more items and i'll go up to 65 w/o problems or something like this.

For live S6, I want to lvl up dh + wd + monk + wiz.

Quote Originally Posted by woloss View Post
    Hmm... Try another build for Crusaders. They good enough. But I still can't pass 60+ with them, I tried 60 once and it's too slow to do this (not enough Toughness). 55 GR i done in 4-7 mins.

As for S6, now i'm running 3x dh on PTR (based on top solo build). I don't have enough time yesterday, but I'm done 40 GR in 3-3.5 mins (80 Paragon after this run). A bit more items and i'll go up to 65 w/o problems or something like this.

For live S6, I want to lvl up dh + wd + monk + wiz.

Maybe it's just me, but their damage seems like dogshit compared to my Wizards, given their gear isn't up to where my others are. But I lowered the difficulty to match.

Any reccomendation on a crusader build that would work for fresh-ish level 70's?

As soon 2.4.1 will go live i will decide but i will go thos season 4xdh. Never played this class before.