Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18
    Blog Entries

Default People still on Sargeras?

Morbidly curious. Snooping for a possible new home in Legion.
    My Blog: SRS Business

Most of my toons are on Sargeras, but I'm not in the boxing guild because MiRai hates me and Crum loves me.

Blog Entries

It is true, I lay Svper by the fire on the regular.
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

Some of us exist on Sargeras, yes, but we're mostly solo at the moment and, unfortunately, the <Multiboxer> guild is probably pretty inactive. My accounts are most certainly active, but I'm just being lazy about leveling my characters to 100.

However, I wouldn't discount the server on that fact alone, and you can definitely check the server out for yourself to see how populated it still is even after this long of a content drought in an expansion that delivered the smallest amount of content.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Sargeras is also better on the horde side, as there are 100:1 alliance to kill

I've leveled 5 or 6 toons from either 1-100 or ~80-100 on Sargeras Alliance and it's been a pretty fun place. Really heavily Alliance dominated as Mokoi mentioned.

Pretty easy to buy raid mounts / gear if that's what you're into.

Worth noting that the AH is now cross-faction; won't help with trade channel availability but <rant>at least you'll have people that buy your Savage Bloods.</rant>
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I have quite a few of my toons on Sargeras (Alliance). Just taking a break from Wow until Legion comes out; then I can play Wow for about 6 months straight without burning out!

Blog Entries

It definitely looks like Sarg has a healthy AH, my only real quibble is that there's some names I really want to keep and can't use there. Why does someone always have to take the name Khaas? I should've made characters with that name back in Vanilla to save it everywhere.

Anyhow, mainly I'm looking for a place where I can buy mount runs, etc. And if I can do it while having some other boxers to pal around some raid dungeons with, all the better.
    My Blog: SRS Business