Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

I just joined the multiboxing brotherhood on Sargeras-alliance

Not knowing that guild already existed I made my own one, called it <Hacker>

Should I mode over to Multiboxer guild?
    My Multiboxing Blog: http://mywowlegion.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by BZM View Post
    Not knowing that guild already existed I made my own one, called it <Hacker>
    With as much hate as multiboxers generally get, you might expect more than usual with a provocative guild name. To be fair, you could probably argue that having "Multiboxer" plastered above your character's head is provocative, but it's merely just a label.

Should I mode over to Multiboxer guild?
    You're more than welcome to, but I imagine most (if not all) of its roster is quite dormant at this time.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Well, <Hacker> or <Multiboxer> - pretty much the same level of hate. I personally don't care at all for those people

That being said, I'll join tonight! Who should I PM for invite?
    My Multiboxing Blog: http://mywowlegion.blogspot.ca/

That being said, I'll join tonight! Who should I PM for invite?
    People who are in the IRC channel can invite to the guild.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

So almost a year later, who is sill playing on Sarg? Just started playing again and would rather be around peeps I know. Why play with random bads when you can play with the bads you know, right?

- Souca the Uber Bad
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    So almost a year later, who is sill playing on Sarg? Just started playing again and would rather be around peeps I know. Why play with random bads when you can play with the bads you know, right?

- Souca the Uber Bad
    Hey Souca, I think we spoke briefly in game during the boot camp event. I transferred some characters to Sargeras Alliance towards the end of WoD expansion. Since Legion, I've only had two accounts active but will probably go back to five, thanks to the boot camp making me miss my team lol.

What days and times do you normally play? Are you doing PVE or PVE stuff?
    Last edited by MickiClone : 02-21-2017 at 07:58 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MickiClone View Post
    Hey Souca, I think we spoke briefly in game during the boot camp event. I transferred some characters to Sargeras Alliance towards the end of WoD expansion. Since Legion, I've only had two accounts active but will probably go back to five, thanks to the boot camp making me miss my team lol.

What days and times do you normally play? Are you doing PVE or PVE stuff?
    I'm not sure I go offline...

Pretty much everyday right now from about 8 am ish till 8 pm to 2 am or so PST. Anyone in <Five Times the Fun> is me, so whisper and if I don't answer, whisper a few times, not the best at always seeing them. Mostly just leveling teams and trying to get the most out of RaF before it ends. After that I'll figure out where my focus is based on how the teams feel and what seem interesting.

There is also the main guild on that server if you want one to join. If people use GreenWall we can all share a gchat in any guild we control.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    I'm not sure I go offline...

Pretty much everyday right now from about 8 am ish till 8 pm to 2 am or so PST. Anyone in <Five Times the Fun> is me, so whisper and if I don't answer, whisper a few times, not the best at always seeing them. Mostly just leveling teams and trying to get the most out of RaF before it ends. After that I'll figure out where my focus is based on how the teams feel and what seem interesting.

There is also the main guild on that server if you want one to join. If people use GreenWall we can all share a gchat in any guild we control.

- Souca
    You mean the "Multiboxer" guild? I joined with my two alts made during the boot camp but I don't think they'll be leveled anytime soon.

Good luck with RAF! I got so burnt out trying to level up Horde AND Alliance teams for my 6th-10th accounts I never had a chance to play all 10 at one time since I ran out of RAF time in WoD to get the newer teams to max level since there were so many lowbie teams I was working on.

I seem to play in the time frame you mentioned. I'm mostly working on world quests for gear, but if I do activate my 3rd-5th account in the next couple of days, I will be busy leveling 100-110 LOL. I will contact you in game though.

I've never heard of that add on before, but I'll go check it out. Thanks for the info.