Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 37

Default Season 6 info (Drahque's guide and miscellaneous)...

It's here. It's still under development.

http://www.diablofans.com/forums/dia...on-6-how-to-be

It seems that the "50M gold coins" achievement is gone.

And, still no confirmation about an extra stash tab or even a new pet... There are screens of all (but the last) of the season ranks and achievements on page 3 of the linked thread.
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 03-27-2016 at 02:57 AM

Default End of Season 5 and beginning of Season 6...

Season 5 End & Season 6 Start Dates:

There will be a period of time between when a Season ends and the next begins. During this time, you’ll be able to sort through your rollover rewards and review your progress on the Leaderboards. It’s a great time to reflect on the accomplishments you’ve made and enjoy the culmination of your pre and post-Season loot hunts!
    Season 5 will be ending at the following dates and times for each region:

• North America: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
    • Europe: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
    • Asia: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Season 6 will be starting about two weeks afterwards at the following dates and times for each region:

• North America: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
    • Europe: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
    • Asia: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

For time zone assistance, click here. We look forward to seeing you in Season 6!

I'm still trying to decide what to play next season. I did crusaders this time and while fun and very durable the single directional stuff sometimes was annoying and was kinda blah feeling to me. I thought about playing wizards next season so rolled some up but didnt get great gear for them yet and they are very squishy. How are WDs? or DHs? I havent ever in my D3 time played a WD and its been a extremely long time since I have played a DH. Most of the time I have played a barb or monk before I just recently got into Multiboxing.

In a few words since it has alreay been discussed elsewhere, the problem with multiple WD's is that when there is a lot of pets, some of them are sitting ducks like in a traffic jam.

DHs have been nerfed in the latest PTR build, however it's an easy class to play, I'd suggest something with turrets, 3x full dps dudes, and one dude with the defensive turret affix and pets with group defensive buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    the problem with multiple WD's is that when there is a lot of pets, some of them are sitting ducks like in a traffic jam.
    This was what I was worried about I mostly was thinking about playing it because a friend that I will play with at times was wanting to play a WD and if we could share gear it would be nice... but I havent really ever been attracted to t

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    DHs have been nerfed in the latest PTR build, however it's an easy class to play, I'd suggest something with turrets, 3x full dps dudes, and one dude with the defensive turret affix and pets with group defensive buff.
    Didnt know they nerf them, I heard something about the melee build being dropped down cause it was too powerful. Marauders is the Gift Set so setting up turrets wouldnt be hard. I was also leaning towards 3dps 1 support with just a few different choices to help out his buddies. Plus looking at season 5 DHs got some huge toughness buffs and that would be nice. Then I could gear up one of them for a nice zDPS role for 4 man high GR pushes if I wanted to.

Havent heard about any recent nerf to DHs. They did fix the S2 issue working with pets, but that was no nerf. Besides that, DHs are looking good. Too bad they won't give UE set for Season6, but Marauder is still very good. I will play DHs to get my additional stash tab only.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Havent heard about any recent nerf to DHs.
    They nerfed the "Chakram" build that was too powerful at the beginning of 2.4.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I will play DHs to get my additional stash tab only.
    Probably the same. DH's free set is Marauder in S6, very easy to play.

That was the fix. It was not a nerf. Shadow set was never intented to buff pets/sentries. The same bug was exploited in the previous PTR and fixed before live.

So what class comps is everyone looking to play? I am trying to break away from Wizard play, but I am really not having much luck when it comes to playing mixed classes. It's nothing like WoW when playing melee with casters, and I haven't quite figured out how to do the movement and attacks when trying to use a melee class.