Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 37 of 37

Monk desyncs because you are using skills that makes him desync, like Dashing Strike, Seven-Sided Strike, Epiphany or Fists of Thunder (which is a generator), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    Monk desyncs because you are using skills that makes him desync, like Dashing Strike, Seven-Sided Strike, Epiphany or Fists of Thunder (which is a generator), etc.
    Thank you a lot. Only today I re-read description carefully for Epiphany. I knew about other skills except Epiphany, my fault.
    Last edited by woloss : 04-17-2016 at 04:36 AM

You are wlecome. That's very bad for multibxing Monks, because Ephiphany is a very good skill, that we can't use

U can use it if u are careful with your skills and mouse positioning, but yes, its very annoying and it will dsync even if u are very careful. As soon as u find a teleporting mob, your monk will be somewhere else on the map :/

Some guys on Twitch are trying some season 6 Meta-Team compositions on the PTR, and they are doing high 90's to low 100's with main DPS who is a... Wizard Tal Rasha Twister -_-

[edit] That's it... GR 110 down on the PTR with a Tal Rasha + Twister template, plus the 3 usual zDPS (some groups are replacing the Barbarian by a DH). Well, the Wizard was close to Paragon 3k, but still...

The exact Wizard template is still under refining, but it's like 6P Tal Rasha with the amulet (but without the source), Focus + Restraint, Twister Sword... Rotating elements are :

- Arcane from the Twister,
    - Fire from Explosive Blast,
    - Frost from Armor,
    - Electrical from Electrocute or Shock Pulse.
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 04-19-2016 at 01:20 AM

Same meta BS, just easier playstyle for the Wizard.

PS: Taking me FOREVER to manage my stash. I seriously HATE IT. There's no way to search shit around. I swear, it takes me HOURS to sort my shit for just a single ACCOUNT! I've got too much crap I guess :/

I always delete everything as I play only seasons then no diffrence for me.