Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 37

Threaded View

I did a few mistakes in the build shown in the video...

- For a first, Explosive Blast is completely useless, and not only it's useless but it also consumes charges from Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac, therefore Archon form is delayed.
    - Same for Slow Time, I don't need this, and it delays Archon form again.
    - About Ice armor (as you mentioned), I need to try different options. Actually with Halo of Arlise, it procs a ton of Frost Nova, and if I have Frost Nova / Bone Chill in the skill bar (which I don't right now), it might sort of give a permanent +33% damage increase... I just need to never cast it from the skill bar, because it would delay again Archon from.
    - I switched Pain Enchancer for Bane of the Stricken. Much better.
    - Not using The Swami (cube) is a lot of DPS loss, but I'll certainly stick with Illusory Boots.

I'll consider using RoRG in 2.4.1 as you said. It needs testing. Ice Armor itself doesn't protect much because you need to be physically hit in order to gain armor stacks, which doesn't happen a lot. However the Frost Nova proc thing works nice.

After this video, I have been completing GR65's while testing different Archon options, still in 2.4.1 damage will go from +25% (now) to +40% for each ignited monster, and from +600% (now) to +2000% when figthing elites... So that should be a nice leap forward
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 04-10-2016 at 02:56 PM