Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 37

Threaded View

Thanks Devile for the info about stash tabs...

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    (...) I haven't quite figured out how to do the movement and attacks when trying to use a melee class.
    This is because your are considering the problem from the wrong end. A group in Diablo III should always been stacked, i.e all 4 characters at the same exact locations... well... unless you can figure out another way to proceed...

Therefore, your characters can't use anything that make them dash or teleport etc. (unless they all have the same ability). So, you have to ban abilities like Monk's Dashing Strike, Epiphany, Crusader's Bash, etc.

You can use 4x Vault if you have a team of 4x Demon Hunters, you can use Steed Charge if you have 4x Crusaders (however this skill has a cooldown so cooldown reduction on your characters need to be the same, give or take a few %)... but you can't use a Monk with Dashing Strike with a Barbarian who Leaps, otherwise you'll get headaches.

One last tip, since I tried plenty of different combinations, I can tell you that Steed Charge (Crusader) with no enhancement (like Lord Commander) works fine with Spirit Walk / Jaunt (Witch Doctor).
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 04-03-2016 at 02:47 AM