Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Paladin & 4 Shaman team hits 100

Total time played: 4 days, 4 hours, 54 minutes, 11 seconds

WoWScrnShot_032616_154438.jpg

Congrats Svpernova,

Wanted to ask you what server you and Mirai are on now?
    Thought we could all attempt some raids once my team gets to level. I'm currently playing (Paladin, 3xHunters, Priest) on Stormrage. I have the same group on Tichondrious max level and they do melt in instances. Time to focus on some PVE for a change.

Thats a good leveling time. I'm assuming thats just with heirlooms no raf?

Quote Originally Posted by BioAndy View Post
    Congrats Svpernova,

Wanted to ask you what server you and Mirai are on now?
    Thought we could all attempt some raids once my team gets to level. I'm currently playing (Paladin, 3xHunters, Priest) on Stormrage. I have the same group on Tichondrious max level and they do melt in instances. Time to focus on some PVE for a change.

Thats a good leveling time. I'm assuming thats just with heirlooms no raf?
    Yep, just Hierlooms, Questing 1-15, 58-60, 90-91,93-100. The rest was grinding random dungeon finder.

MiRai and I dong our dual multiboxing team on Whisperwind, but most of my toons are on Sargeras.

Congrats! May have to attempt this team combo, with the recent slight buffs to wamBam ele-sham it may be a nice little team to run with.
    Did you have any dislikes about this team at all?
    Or any of the OMG this team is awesome finds?

Currently goofing around with a solid monk/druid team. All Brews/Guardians. Just because I can

Quote Originally Posted by emitchell109 View Post
    Congrats! May have to attempt this team combo, with the recent slight buffs to wamBam ele-sham it may be a nice little team to run with.
    Did you have any dislikes about this team at all?
    Or any of the OMG this team is awesome finds?

Currently goofing around with a solid monk/druid team. All Brews/Guardians. Just because I can
    I went with this team because it's the tried and true multiboxing comp. The only thing I'm not crazy about is I wish I had some more utility (Mage for Ports, Lock for Summons, etc). Nothing really OMG awesome other than it's really easy to run with. Shaman healing + vuhdo + repeater region makes healing trivial.]

I can remember the Paladin + 4 Shaman being my goto team in WOTLK.
    Loved those Chain Lightning's!

I'm on Tichondrius still, horde.
    I don't know what my problem is. Every time I try to play alliance something just doesn't click and I end up abandoning the team. Think I've made it up into the 60's alliance side before, a few years ago heh.

It stinks, because it seems like lot's of multiboxers play alliance over horde Feel so lonely lol

I remember when totems stacked. Those were good shaman days.

Quote Originally Posted by BioAndy View Post
    I'm on Tichondrius still, horde.
    I don't know what my problem is. Every time I try to play alliance something just doesn't click and I end up abandoning the team. Think I've made it up into the 60's alliance side before, a few years ago heh.

It stinks, because it seems like lot's of multiboxers play alliance over horde Feel so lonely lol
    I cant really get into alliance either, only box Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I remember when totems stacked. Those were good shaman days.

I cant really get into alliance either, only box Horde.
    I blame MiRai and Crum for the number of alliance toons I have.

I was under the impression that most of us were horde.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

So I leveled a paladin/shami team just because I could.

However, the ele damage was feeling a lil weak around the lvl 45ish range.
    So I went to enh and WHOA! blew the world up in dps, now that I am 91 rocking crafted weapons/off pieces they are back ele, and blowing stuff up as well.
    Not to the point of enh, but much easier to work with on position and moving out of fire.

Did you keep yours Ele the whole time Svpernova or did you change specs at any point as well?