Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default First team of 5!

Hey guys!

I just recently discovered what Multiboxing is all about Got ISBoxer, watched 2 MiRai videos and made a team of 5 mages! Very low level for now, but making slow progress. That team is a good start I assume...

Also started a blog at http://mywowlegion.blogspot.ca/ to document my first steps

Name:  WoWScrnShot_031916_145215.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  207.7 KB

What other sites should I check to get into Multiboxing game faster?

Thanks for all feedback!

Welcome! I would recommend doing a holy trinity team. There are many great combos. If i was asked what team to start with I would recommend Paly tank ( any healer.. i prefer disc priest for DPSing to do most healing +shields ) and 3x Hunters...hunters can dps better than any class on the move.

The reason i would recommend a tank+healer+3dps Is so you can do dungons via the dungon finder. Other than that.. Mages are fun too 8) Enjoy!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Welcome! I would recommend doing a holy trinity team. There are many great combos. If i was asked what team to start with I would recommend Paly tank ( any healer.. i prefer disc priest for DPSing to do most healing +shields ) and 3x Hunters...hunters can dps better than any class on the move.

The reason i would recommend a tank+healer+3dps Is so you can do dungons via the dungon finder. Other than that.. Mages are fun too 8) Enjoy!
    My plan is to get mages to 20 to get the basics of Multiboxing down. After that I will probably do the team you suggested. Would you lead from the paladin in that case or priest? I've seen how MiRai sets up healing interface with that DxNothing thing... But I don't understand it for now. Will rewatch the video.

P.S. Hit level 12 on mages!

Hunters will totally spoil you for leveling.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by BZM View Post
    Would you lead from the paladin in that case or priest?
    I'll typically lead from the healer and have my tank interact with target while my ranged follow the healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Hunters will totally spoil you for leveling.
    Hunters are awesome! If they are in your group at all, you won't really even need a tank - just something that can queue as one. I'd throw a druid in there, have it queue as tanky but spec'd as balance. 100% ranged group that can LFG queue.
    Last edited by Xixillia : 03-20-2016 at 01:10 AM
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Thanks for suggestions!

Mages are lvl20 now. So time to build a mix team. I want to try melee in it for tank, since I need to learn to Multibox melee. Taking this as a learning experiment

Somehow I ended up with team of 5 protadins! EPIC GLORY! I love that team! Will try hunters next!

Name:  WoWScrnShot_032116_012557.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  112.7 KB
    My Multiboxing Blog: http://mywowlegion.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by BZM View Post
    Somehow I ended up with team of 5 protadins! EPIC GLORY! I love that team! Will try hunters next!

Name:  WoWScrnShot_032116_012557.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  112.7 KB
    /cheer

My protadin group was my favorite in WotLK. I blew up just about everything with that group and got most of the heroic achievements before Ghostcrawler got hold of their healing. They're still no slouches but WotLK was definitely paladin glory days for me.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)