Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 37

Default PTR 2.4.1 Changes and tests.

Hi all,

As here is few multiboxers i think we could test some ptr changes. I will start with 4xWD and let you know how well it go. I know there are wizards, dh and crus x 4 around. My WD are low gear atm but will focus on WD this ptr.

I think in this topic we can talk about classes and performance of them to have idea what is good to start with next season.

Next season isn't starting anytime soon, so you should focus on season 5

Season 5 its 3 months that what they say. And if PTR is up its mean in month should be live i think. I just remember it from blue posts.

From my understanding (which might be wrong) Season 5 will end around 4/15, then there will be a week or so delay and then Season 6 will start up.

**edit: my thoughts before looking into the changes for next season is to run 3x wiz & a support sader. Thought I might just run 2 4man teams one of wizards and one of saders

OK so far I do have 3x Zunimassa(below 100 para) and 1xHelltooth(1k para) and starting to farm. Looks promising as Snake Dart have 35% to stun the target then with The Dagger of Darts x4 its like 24h stun. It will be hard to farm tha tgear when its live but till now on PTR just fishing items to finish 4x dart zunimassa. Will report in few days how it perform.

Craft the Dagger. It's very easy to get. As for Zuni, even easier. Maybe Spined Darts is a better option. Since it generates resource, it can be paired with Depth Diggers which gives 100% multiplicative damage.

As I play casual i need few more items and as darts and legs I need to check but there so far is no blocking bor any problems with fetishes as they are everywhere what make less chance any mob come close to me. Only need to avoid spells from bosses elites. When I set 4x totem it gives mana/hp/attack speed/last random as not sure yet. I dont know if they stack but I dont think they are.

OK! So far WD solo 89, Cruss 90+, Monk 89, DH 90+, Barb 90+, Wizz 100+??

Yes I linked the video for 2.4.1 PTR solo Wiz 101 in the other thread. It's here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0M8XNRCMg

And DH is 96 at the moment.

[edit] There's a good explaination here from Rhykker about that DH template, but you can't see what level of GR he's doing... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBWmkONDyv0
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 03-12-2016 at 08:26 AM

After some tests Helltooth is still strongest set for WD and Zunimassa have some potencial but still lower than Helltooth and yes Wizz looks OP atm. I hope meta will change for S6 as it will keep this way time to go 4 x Wizz