Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 37 of 37

DHs get M6. UE would have been better but M6 is way better than Shadow. One more reason to pick DHs again.

Monk, DH and WD have good start to. Not sure about barb and wiz but crus looks really good. I think Monk or Crus S6. But we will se on the end of ptr how solo and 4 man will looks like. Looking forward to it.

Hum... I'm not even sure that there is an extra stash tab with season 6. It's going to be hard to find motivation then -_-

They said each season we get one then there will be for sure. Or we get for achivment or it will be added for doing season.

Some dude on PTR is using a Wizard template that seems to be based on the Arcane Orbit setup... save that he has 2x4 Arcane stuff orbiting around him, which is 4x "balls" and 4x "stars", not sure how he gets the extra 4. Seems to work nice.

Name:  s6_wizard.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  14.4 KB

Prolly a Moonlight Ward? No Endeless Walk set? Don't think it's worth loosing the set bonus for the additional explosions unless it's bugged or something.

I don't know. Recorded Twitch channel is here : https://www.twitch.tv/zatcharygaming/v/56639640 advance to 09:08:00, guy only had regular Arcane Orbit "ring" until then, and after he got a second "ring" with stars, so he looted something probably.
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 03-26-2016 at 08:33 AM