Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 37

Dont surprise when they nerf Vyr's to the ground and make it useless. It's not gonna be that way LIVE. PTR just started so things will change drastically as always. Hope they buff the rest of sets (WotW, IK, Arachyr, Akkhan, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Wgizmo View Post
    I hope meta will change for S6 as it will keep this way time to go 4 x Wizz
    If you go 4x Wiz, you won't be able to push high GR because you will not survive.

You'll hardly reach 100M raw toughness in town, which is maybe 200M toughness with buffs, but you can't reach the required 1B+ toughness for GR80+. Teams going over GR100 reach 3B+ toughness with all buffs combined, so globe generation is not the only reason why Meta-team is build that way.

Obviously 2.4.1 is a huge DPS buff for a lot of sets, but if you keep on dying because of elite affixes, there is no point.

Bad video of a new build, LoN Crusader with Heaven's Fury. See how they destroy a GR92 Rift Guardien with only ~1400 Paragon levels : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrL1D2JjIG8

Template is here : http://www.diablofans.com/builds/775...ens-fury-build

Interesting.

It seems that Archon form has been nerfed again in PTR. Didn't last long

[edit] PTR Patch 2.4.1 Build 36239. Like I said... Archon is dead, but also, Crusaders get buffed.

- Akarat's Champion: The damage bonus granted is now multiplicative with other sources of bonus damage.

This might give even more interest to the above template. We'll see.

[re-edit] After all Archon is not completely dead. Some guys are using Archon form while wearing Firebird set. PTR GR111 here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxLih60i7gg
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 03-16-2016 at 04:41 AM

Vyr's was nerfed but the big buff was not the 300% that is now 30%, but the set IAS and the Archon runes, basically Improved Archon which went from 22% to 50%, not mention everything is multiplicative now. So 20% to 30% now instead of 300% is still a lot compared to 2.4 if u add up everything else. What I read was that this nerf means only -7 GR or so.

DHs M4 + S2 is over now. S2 wont buff sentries so that build is gone as expected.

Nice to see Akkhan's buff. Condemn might come back now. Wish they added a bit more toughness somewhere, but better than nothing.

The thing is, obviously no serious player is trying to top the PTR leaderboard now... Because at the moment a given spec reaches GR100+, it gets nerfed to the ground. So, all we can do now is wait for 2.4.1 to come live and check for good specs then.

[edit] Legendary Gems re-worked... Bye-bye Gogok of Swiftness... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/2005...notes-3-8-2016
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 03-18-2016 at 02:05 AM

Bye Gogok? What are u talking about? They made it even better, they added Dodge on top of the IAS and CDR :P Also it's 100% from rank 1. U still need to hit something to get a stack tho.

S6 I'll play DHs once again. I just want that stash space really fast and then go back to non season to push and get more paragons. No clue what the new meta will be, I'm just glad ET wizard is gone!
    Last edited by Devile : 03-18-2016 at 10:18 AM

Ah... Nice picture. This was unclear on the patch note

If you don't want to install the PTR client... http://d.3utilities.com/

It seems that the buff provided to the regular Thorns/Invoker template is quite effective.

It also seems that (as mentioned before) players aren't pushing GRs on purpose, so that newly found setup aren't nerfed to the ground by Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    S6 I'll play DHs once again. I just want that stash space really fast (...)
    They nerfed Gilded Barons money drop, I hope that this part (the 50+M gain achievement) will not become impossible to achieve...
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 03-19-2016 at 03:05 AM

U can always do Ruins of Corvin with BoH gem and 8k+ gold find. Just go thru the map without killing anything and "spawning" all the little mobs, that way u have a clear route for the real run where u kill everything. It's pretty easy that way. Prolly wont take more than a couple tries. I also hope Gilded Barons are enough cause that way I can get the achievement with all 4 at once without having to dedicate time for the achievement like for The Thrill.

I see Firebird Archon being VERY strong, same as Invoker Akkhan. We will see the first couple weeks of S6. Yeah, they are not showing their meta composition on purpose so it doesnt get nerfed.