Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default BDO 2 Guest passes to give away

I have 2 Guest passes to give away for Black Desert Online. First two people to reply will get them ( or one person asking for themselves and a partner ). ONLY members of this forum who have been here awhile and have many posts. ( in other words.. if you googled to search for guest passes... you wont be getting them )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

This game is awesome btw.. i might do a second account and run it on my laptop ( not sure there is any good reason to do that though, yet )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Great game! But we can no longer multibox it.... Prepared ended that for us.
    Link to reddit post outlining DEVs decision. https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesert...woes_are_over/

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I have 2 Guest passes to give away for Black Desert Online. First two people to reply will get them ( or one person asking for themselves and a partner ). ONLY members of this forum who have been here awhile and have many posts. ( in other words.. if you googled to search for guest passes... you wont be getting them )

id be interested to try this with my wife. WoW had gotten stale and I'm meh with Diablo atm.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

He's actually playing still. and not banned. hes using this
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=REG&A=details

he has the setup one below and one above he only uses the TaB,Q,W,E,R,T,CTR,ALT,G,B KEYS
    they said pressing each key on all 4 keyboards is allowed.

they linked all prepareds accs with mine. i even posted that i was talking on the behafe of prepared wow at the top of the forums
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-08-2016 at 03:16 PM Reason: Merged