Hi all, Im new to this forum same as multiboxing. I do plan slowly get ready to season 6 in diablo with 2+ multibox. Atm I do have two accounts but need to test how much fun I will have from it as atm its anoing when half of clan quit season after one month. I want to play 2+ myself if there is chance for it. I love diablo and so far I like multibox idea. Problem is there is not much videos on youtube from current diablo 3 multibox content. When I master it I would love to make some videos and stuff to spread word to comunity how fun it is to still play solo but with your own team.

Is there any chance somone from people who really did well in current season as multiboxer share some tips regarding settings, software and stuff which could help me and avoid going thrue things which you did test and didnt work? Are there any kind of plugins or addons i should get with multibox sofoftware to make game play easy like loot pick up or any kind of allert when legendary drops or something like that? Whats are the best ways of picking up loot as so far i can see this is the only problem I can think of while planning to farm tx for breaths or mats/legs. GR is easy as you dont pick anything till you kill RG.

Looking forward for some support for experianced multiboxers in D3 game. I can see loads of potential same as fun in d3 multiboxing.