Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Alterac Brew-Pup broken in battlegrounds?

Cant interact...

Can someone else confirm this?

https://gyazo.com/27bc5da01dc083f0203bf15892268c05
    Last edited by Noxdiebox : 03-02-2016 at 11:01 AM

This would appear to be the case. Just tested and it is indeed non-interactable in a battleground intance (as well as in Stormshield). Becomes interactable when I ported to Ironforge. We'll see if this is the case with US as well.

**Edit**

Apparently there's talk on specific forums (which I don't have access to) about an ingame exploit with the pet. It would appear that the change is a reponse to it, although I would imagine Blizz doesn't exactly mind that it excludes us from BGs for the time being.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 03-02-2016 at 11:39 AM

yep seems the case.

Soultrader still is working in Ashran and mounts seem ok.

brew-pup is not working in dungeons or any instance at all.... as in you can not interacting it with, or though it seems there is a marcio about that lags out the server using this pet. (a bit like soul trader) and as its not a full pvp axe am unsure this was aimed at boxers.

Never used it or needed it for bgs.

What do you do to replace the follow function if you don't use the pup Fat Tire?

Quote Originally Posted by Franswa View Post
    What do you do to replace the follow function if you don't use the pup Fat Tire?
    Well I havent played in a couple of months, but I only ever needed iwt/click to move. Never needed follow in bgs, if I wasnt fighting I was on my mount looking for a fight. Granted I only played classes that can iwt, however there are only a few that cant iwt.

Incredible timing!!

After weeks of consideration I finally reactivated just yesterday another 3 accounts to start with boxing again ... paid for WOD and Legion (for the boost) just to learn that it was more or less for nothing!

Lets just hope the soul-trader method will continue to work in Ashran for a while.

@Nox:
    Grüss dich
    Vielleicht kannst du dich noch an mich erinnern ... hab damals bei Bloodlust gespielt mit 3/4/5 Huntern.

Du bist mir letztens in Ahran über den Weg gelaufen, als ich mit meinem Mainhunter solo unterwegs war. Leider bist du geleavt bevor ich 'hallo' sagen konnte.

Schöne Grüsse an den Rest, sollte davon noch jemand aktiv sein.

Eloni

Honestly surprised it took them this long to 'unfun' the brew pup.

Ah well. Black Desert Online releases today. I think I'm done with WoW for good.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Honestly surprised it took them this long to 'unfun' the brew pup.
    Agreed. Here I was thinking about taking a break from Diablo and doing some bg's.

NM
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Does anyone have any news on this? I haven't been subbed for a bit, was wondering if there were any new developments.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!