Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 27

Leveling 88 characters, that's amazing. I definitely enjoy leveling this way, mostly dungeons with occasional questing.

i'm about to start a new team and this was exactly what i was searching for i was just wondering if this would still work without RAF.

my 90 day RAF ran out a while ago and as far as i know you cannot re-enable the RAF to get the extra EXP boost while level (Correct me if i'm mistaken).

obviously it would be slower but still would be the best way to power level a team?

at level 16 I switch to Stokade since its faster to complete and the bonus xp from completing is quite a boost
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Blog Entries

They've nerfed the bonus completion xp for no reason in the last two weeks. I think the nerf applies to everything under 60.

In my opinion the best way to level new accounts with RaF would be:

WoW2 recruit WoW3 recruit WoW4 recruit WoW5 recruit WoW2

Every of your WoWs gets the 30days gametime + mount reward.

Leveling:
    Once your first team reached lvl 90, every char in this team has generated 44 bonuslevel to give away.

Every next team on the same Server/Fraction only needs to be leveled to 46! Now you can push your new team up to 90 with the bonuslevel from the lvl 90 team.
    This new Team has also generated 44 level to give away.....and so on.

DKs start at lvl55 and just gives you ~17 bonus level, so they should be the last team on your server to level up.

I tested this method with 5 new accounts, and it works very very well.
    Last edited by Flumpumpel : 06-15-2016 at 03:44 PM

First of all, can we sticky this please?

Second, from 90 do you just group quest through WoD? At what point do most average geared boosters need to start to really pay attention as they go through dungeons?
    Last edited by kalos72 : 07-22-2016 at 11:23 PM

Is this still viable? My friend told me doing dungeon finder with RAF is faster than this.

I am doing my teams now with this, still works like a charm with a booster. Not sure about a 5 man team but the levels are still pretty spot on.

Question about expanding this guide...

Any suggestions on instances to run 90+ toons through with a level 110 booster? I have 6 out of 30 that I didnt finish the Invasion grind with, 3 on two teams.