Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

I dont get that screen on my starter account...it is on my main bnet so maybe thats it.

Blog Entries

To get that screen you send a raf invite, use the link to create a trial account. Log into that trial account, create a character, log that character in then log completely out of wow (not battle.net). Then log back into wow and you should get the pop up at the character screen.

Verified today starting my "dogs of war" team.
    My Blog: SRS Business

Hor, just read your blog. Awesome.. What are you up too now'a'days?

Blog Entries

I actually DO sorely need to update my blog lol.

The tldr story is I'm filling out my roster of alts, since I'm running everybody in my own personal guild on Staghelm I decided to knock out the Stay Classy achievements while I was at it. Humans, Dwarves, and Gnomes down. Draenei and Night Elves are a run away. And I've got half my Pandarens knocked out. REALLY not looking forward to Worgen, I like the starting area just fine but it feels like it takes forever boxing.
    My Blog: SRS Business

OK so I need help here....I kinda did this back aswards.

I have my main bnet, I have 2 other bnets both with 2-3 90's on each. I RAF'd the main to one of the bnets for the mount and then RAF's that other bnet to a new started edition on my main bnet.

Now I want to try and 5 box but I have 3 bnets already made with 90+ characters....what should I do? I have two starter editions on my main bnet now but I havent dont anything with them really.

HELP!?!

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    OK so I need help here....I kinda did this back aswards.

I have my main bnet, I have 2 other bnets both with 2-3 90's on each. I RAF'd the main to one of the bnets for the mount and then RAF's that other bnet to a new started edition on my main bnet.

Now I want to try and 5 box but I have 3 bnets already made with 90+ characters....what should I do? I have two starter editions on my main bnet now but I havent dont anything with them really.

HELP!?!
    It sounds like you've already "closed the loop" so to speak, but regardless I think your options are the same:

1) Recruit those two additional accounts from whatever other account(s) you want
    2) Start over (so that RaF time is in sync)
    3) If accounts are < 30 days old, then ask Blizzard if they can help you recreate your recruitment chain

Unless I'm misunderstanding, what is stopping you from just continuing the chain? Like this:

Code:
    A > B > C > D > E
            |
            A
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

But now I cant get the benefits on the secondary bnets with the lv 90's correct? Each new RAF invite creates a starter edition account and thats the only account on that bnet to gain the RAF benefits. Correct?

Figures I would screw this up even after asking the question. /sigh.

Sorry for reactivating this thread, but I didn't quite find the answer I came to this post hoping to see...

In our house we have 3 battlenet accounts that have the same address listed, but our 3 separate names. Can I multibox with these 3 accounts? Or do the names of the account holder have to be identical? Thanks!

Technically, you cannot share accounts, thats not to say it doesnt happen. And honestly, if its all the same family, with the last name, I doubt it will be an issue.

But the EULA does simply say, cannot share accounts.

Yes, we all have the same last name, but I was just reading somewhere else while I was waiting for a reply here, and it sounds like I'd still be risking our accounts if I multiboxed them together. Pity. Guess I'll have to make new accounts under my name to multibox with.