Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Another 5 man raf (goal goldmaking)

Hey guys, im fairly new to multiboxing using ISBoxer, the software isn't the problem right now, so good news.
    The problem is rather a logical one.
    I raf'd using method A>B>C>D>E; i plan on maxing out 5 server
    (i've seen A>B>C>D>E>A too, but how can i even recruit an account thats already exsitent and having toons on them??)
    A is the main who does the instance boosting. So here the lovely problems start.
    Since A does the boosting, will i be able to grant levels from B to A? from my understanding A needs to be in levelrange of B to get levels counted towards the granting system, so i guess i cant grant that.
    How do i go on about getting 50 chars on A then if i cant grant them?

Also in which steps do i need to level to get the maximum profit out of level granting?

Tl;Dr will A get level granted using A>B>C>D>E; best sets to level for maximum granting profit.

cheers guys
    Last edited by cynthas : 02-23-2016 at 01:05 AM

Quote Originally Posted by cynthas View Post
    (i've seen A>B>C>D>E>A too, but how can i even recruit an account thats already exsitent and having toons on them??)
    You can't recruit an account that already exists and is over 30 days old. You can only wrap around the recruitment if A is a brand new account.

Since A does the boosting, will i be able to grant levels from B to A? from my understanding A needs to be in levelrange of B to get levels counted towards the granting system, so i guess i cant grant that.
    If I'm correctly reading what you're saying, then you're misunderstanding. Any even-numbered level which is gained by the recruited character gives a level which can be granted to the veteran account. If you're trying to grant levels to a level 90 character, then you can't do that, and all of the guidelines are listed on Blizzard's RaF page under "In-game Benefits."

However, the RaF link for gaining benefits works in both directions, so even though A <> B will be broken due to the level difference, B <> C is still active (assuming we're working off of the model you originally posted).

How do i go on about getting 50 chars on A then if i cant grant them?
    There is nothing stopping you from granting any character a level assuming you meet the criteria outlined in the link above, but you aren't going to obtain enough levels which can be granted for 50 characters unless you boost a lot of characters (assuming original recruitment model posted).

Also in which steps do i need to level to get the maximum profit out of level granting?
    This depends on which account you want to maximize granted levels on. Unless you start with a full set of brand new accounts (for the wrap-around), then you can't maximize granted levels on all of your accounts without transferring characters around since the account(s) at the end of the RaF chain won't be receiving any levels through granting.

I wrote this reply fairly quickly, so I may have missed something.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology