Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default 144hz reverts to 60hz when i launch the wows

As title stated:

144 hz works when i play "solo" (without inner space running), but not when i want to multibox for some reason (shows at 60hz then).

Any insight would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by WOWBOX40 : 02-22-2016 at 10:33 AM

In ISBoxer (presuming your using it), there is a FPS limiter. To disable it, set the FPS foreground rate to 0. If you untick the option altogether, then it means that the setting will not be used at all, so the InnerSpace limiter will be active, which you can change in the InnerSpace configuration. The recommended approach with ISBoxer is to set an FPS limit of 0.

Quote Originally Posted by mbox_bob View Post
    In ISBoxer (presuming your using it), there is a FPS limiter. To disable it, set the FPS foreground rate to 0. If you untick the option altogether, then it means that the setting will not be used at all, so the InnerSpace limiter will be active, which you can change in the InnerSpace configuration. The recommended approach with ISBoxer is to set an FPS limit of 0.
    I got to try this today and i tried the following, without success (still shows as 60 hz):

In ISboxer:

Isboxer
    -Character sets
    - my10manteam
    -(lower left window) slots
    -(lower left window) 1
    -(lower right window) Performance tab, then removed the "tickbox" which says limit framrate in forground.

File, export all to inner space.

I also tried to rightclick the red inner space icon on the ,,,eh,, lower right part on the desktop and went to "configuration". There i enabled foreground limiter and fps limit to 0.

It still shows as 60 hz ingame sadly.
    I tried to quit only game 1 and then opened it outside via the desktop shortcut, and then it became 144 hz. But not while multiboxing.

Still need help it seems
    Last edited by WOWBOX40 : 02-23-2016 at 05:42 AM

Compare your config.wtf with your config-charactername.wtf and see what's different, if anything. You also might be better off pinging Lax in IRC or over on isboxer.com forums.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)