Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default 6 box melee question.

EQ2 - How difficult is it to run s 6 box team with the DPS being like an assassin and swash?

Done Sk/fury/troub/lock x 3. Was almost too easy and got boring. I want a challenge so thinking about:

Guardian
    Inq
    Warden Melee specd
    Dirge
    Assassin
    Swash

Im just worried how hard it is going to be to move around all 5 on auto follow, pull a mob and then take it down quickly. Is every battle going to be a position struggle and take longer to kill?
    Any way to make it easier? I want to be able to utilize each classss
    strengths while I 6box.
    Last edited by StephenMB : 02-20-2016 at 03:40 AM

Quote Originally Posted by blazicks View Post
    Sk/fury/troub/lock x 3.
    How far did you make it with this team? Were you running any of the new ToT heroics?

As for melee, i've seen most of the 6 box teams running around with the similar setup as your suggesting. They seem to be doing good lots of them doing SLR runs in ther new dungeons.
    Meeo/Nibilus

Quote Originally Posted by Meeo View Post
    How far did you make it with this team? Were you running any of the new ToT heroics?

As for melee, i've seen most of the 6 box teams running around with the similar setup as your suggesting. They seem to be doing good lots of them doing SLR runs in ther new dungeons.
    I haven't played for lose to 3 years.... when I did that combo I completely crushed everything (group MOB's). Even did a few raid instances. It really was a boring group to play because it was like 1 round of AOE's and everything dies.