Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default noob question about isboxer/bartender4=)

Hey all.. I'm an ISBOXER user ... and got bartender4 ... however, now I'm not sure how to get everything to play nice together so when I 1 thru = ... it broadcasts on all toons ..

Thanks!

Rj

Even with broadcasting turned off?

Quote Originally Posted by rjmckay View Post
    Hey all.. I'm an ISBOXER user ... and got bartender4 ... however, now I'm not sure how to get everything to play nice together so when I 1 thru = ... it broadcasts on all toons ..

Thanks!

Rj
    If you used the Quick Setup Wizard to set up your team then 1 through = on the number row of your keyboard is setup to be used when you have Key Maps enabled. Bartender, or any other action bar add-on, does not affect anything that ISBoxer does. ISBoxer sends keystrokes, and these keystrokes need to be bound in the game. It doesn't matter how, or where, they're bound, but if they're not bound to something in game then they won't do anything.

If you think you have ISBoxer set up to broadcast a certain set of keys, then disable your Key Maps and press those keys while you're in game. Do they do anything? If not, they're not bound to anything in game. If so, then ISBoxer isn't set up to send the keystrokes you think it is.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology