Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 90 Gear

Default 90 Gear

This might be a silly question but if you grant bonus levels to a toon from RAF to 90 where can you go to get 90 starter gear for levelling? I mean a boosted toon has zero gear and heirlooms don't work at 90.

I know at 80 you can get green gear from Mount Hyjal is there anywhere for level 90 gear?

I don't think there is a gear vendor for starting gear like there has been in the past. However, heirlooms do work at level 90 if you've upgraded them at least one time, but if you're short on money, then you don't have to upgrade all of your heirlooms since the weapons will most likely carry you throughout most of the initial quests while you're gearing up.
    Last edited by MiRai : 02-22-2016 at 11:42 AM Reason: a word
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I think the closest you're going to find is these to (~88 gear)

Supplier Xin - Longying Outpost, Townlong Steppes
    Len at Arms - Serpent's Spine (Just south of the Gate of the Setting Sun), Vale of Eternal Blossoms

If you feel like you're undergeared with those upgrades, run some of the late MoP dungeons to get some blue drops. That gear should fill any gaps in gear you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    I think the closest you're going to find is these to (~88 gear)

Supplier Xin - Longying Outpost, Townlong Steppes
    Len at Arms - Serpent's Spine (Just south of the Gate of the Setting Sun), Vale of Eternal Blossoms

If you feel like you're undergeared with those upgrades, run some of the late MoP dungeons to get some blue drops. That gear should fill any gaps in gear you have.
    The comments section for those two vendors has the locations of the rest. Good data!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)