Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Control tank or healer in 5 man mixed party?

Lately I have been using a mixed team doing 1-60 as a tank and it has been super easy.. But now that I started WoD, I hit a 91 and just over 500 gear score... I am getting stomped.. It might be because I am using a disc priest because to heal myself as I control the tank..

How do do you control your team? I feel like I am missing out on things like mouse broadcasts not having isboxer and only using Keyclone... The Set up for isboxer seems daunting but might be worth it?

My goal was to use my 5 man team and just farm dungeons for gold.. However is it best to just quest till 100 and then out gear the dungeons then farm them?

I might have to pick your brain about set up. Isboxer right?

Watching your videos.. Need help lol

sounds good, i hope the videos help you a little bit. there are in german i hope isnt a prob for you.

It would be.. But I can see how you approach fights... I just need to pony up and get isboxer huh?

Okay I am working but I'll set it up in awhile ... Thanks for your help.. Have you had any trouble with WoD dungeons? How do you approach leveling in WoD?

have you done 5 man WoD dungeons?
    How do you approach them at 100?