Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Multiboxing Guilds

I know people keep asking but since I have decided to start fresh on a new server, (still have my other "main server") I found that Area 52 has a large pop and lots of good activity. Wondering if anyone else plays here, and what guild's they are in, or if there is a multiboxing guild here. I don't much like pvp plus boxing BG's is out of the question still, just looking to hang out and have fun.

I'm on area 52 :-) and just started..my 5 man team is on it

Here is a list of the Battlegroups.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Battlegroup

From what I understand you're now able to group for dungeons with anybody in your Battlegroup, its not just for PvP anymore. Just need to make note of everyones RealID.

My Guild is only for my boxing team, use the guild bank for everything for them. I am on Bleeding Hollow so wouldn't be able to group with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Here is a list of the Battlegroups.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Battlegroup

From what I understand you're now able to group for dungeons with anybody in your Battlegroup, its not just for PvP anymore. Just need to make note of everyones RealID.
    The concept of Battlegroups disappeared many, many years ago when the Cataclysm pre-patch was released (if I'm remembering correctly), and since then when queuing into LFD, LFR, Arena, or BGs, your team, and in battlegrounds or Arena, the opposing team as well, will be filled with players from your entire region (NA/EU/Oceanic, etc).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Oh I guess that explains the no update since 2012 on that page.

I actually tried testing it before posting but I tested by mailing, and it wouldn't let me mail to them. But went back and tried inviting and I could group.

Quote Originally Posted by itheni View Post
    I'm on area 52 :-) and just started..my 5 man team is on it
    Oh was that you I got into chatting with then? I spoke with someone saying they were getting into multiboxing. Welcome to the club