Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Dual Multiboxing Experiment - A MiRai & Svpernova Experiment

MiRai and I were poking around with multiboxing ideas and decided to test out dual multiboxing. I'm running the protection paladin and restoration shaman. MiRai is running the three arcane mages.

We started at level 18, ended at level 39/40. A few of the lower dungeons I had my audio settings jacked up, after the end of Gnomeregan you'll hear game audio + MiRai.

Here are some videos from yesterdays first dungeon session.

Last edited by Svpernova09 : 02-15-2016 at 02:59 PM Reason: adding stocks and first sfk run

Wonderful wonderful. Cant wait until you get into the expansions and see if all those dungeons that gave me trouble are much easier dual multiboxing.

The real challenge would be to multi-dualbox the 5man dungeons!
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Obviously at this level + heirlooms we're shredding everything in our path. I don't forsee any big obstacles until maybe MoP at the earliest. I'm excited to get to 100 and give heroics a chance.

I would need dual-multiboxing to get some of the tougher draenor heroic dungeon achievements. A few cause me trouble.

MiRai talks a bit about our experiment in his latest update video:

YouTube finally finished processing the first video after ~48 hours, so for those of you who are interested... here it is:

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I would need dual-multiboxing to get some of the tougher draenor heroic dungeon achievements. A few cause me trouble.

What server are you on and what comp would you prefer to play? Tank + Heals or the DPS? Maybe even a MIX of Tank DPS and heals DPS?

We just started dual boxing again. Soon we start hfc. Now we just have done mythic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Muovitutti View Post
    We just started dual boxing again. Soon we start hfc. Now we just have done mythic dungeons.
    Would love to see some movies of mythic dungeons