Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Legion Artifacts

A bit early perhaps, but I really dread doing those X 5 for each team...

It's a dumb idea but WoW has been loaded to the gills with dumb ideas of late.

What bothers me about it is that it is so tied to the character and so utterly useless once the expansion ends. This is their subtle way of saying they'll never balance the game but they're completely fine with throwing away everything and restarting every expansion.

Problem is everybody wants balance. You'll never get it if you are constantly throwing away work.

Personally it was cool the first time to have a character reset and have to relearn it. Now I dread it.

Seems like we will be stuck in that spec for all of Legion as well. No more tank/heal/dps specs just pick one.

While Wowheads guide does say the further you are behind in your offspec the easier it will be, it still seems like too much unless you'll be able to do your off specs at the same time as your main spec.

Maintaining off specs is more difficult but not impossible - you'll be very slightly behind on the 2nd spec
    What are the going to do about the LFD and such when there's not enough people of certain spec? Offer them an extra chest with gold or something for queuing with off spec? Without a weapon?

Wont matter much in the long run I suppose, I keep complaining yet I keep going back.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    What are the going to do about the LFD and such when there's not enough people of certain spec? Offer them an extra chest with gold or something for queuing with off spec? Without a weapon?
    I haven't given the Artifact stuff that much thought, but that's interesting. I mean... I knew that we'd be stuck with a certain weapon for some time, but I just didn't think about how it'd lock people into a specific spec.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I haven't given the Artifact stuff that much thought, but that's interesting. I mean... I knew that we'd be stuck with a certain weapon for some time, but I just didn't think about how it'd lock people into a specific spec.
    They have mentioned that it would be time consuming to swap or progress an heirloom for an alternate spec. It's going to be interesting.