Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Mouse Key assign

Ok to make my life a little esaier than the defaul assist and follow setups in ISboxer how do I assign them to my G602 mouse buttons from G4 to G9?

I can't see those mouse buttons in the ISboxer drop downs does anyone know how to assign them?
    Last edited by Wingsta : 02-11-2016 at 07:41 AM

Assuming the device is supported by ISBoxer (it doesn't show on the list, but that doesn't always mean it isn't supported), you need to be running the Logitech software specifically with administrator privileges. If the buttons still don't show up, then you can just use the software to assign keyboard keys to those buttons, and then use those keys as hotkeys within ISBoxer, but the same "software needs to be running as an administrator" restrictions apply.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Assuming the device is supported by ISBoxer (it doesn't show on the list, but that doesn't always mean it isn't supported), you need to be running the Logitech software specifically with administrator privileges. If the buttons still don't show up, then you can just use the software to assign keyboard keys to those buttons, and then use those keys as hotkeys within ISBoxer, but the same "software needs to be running as an administrator" restrictions apply.
    Thanks Mirai that makes perfect sense trying it now