Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25

Alright, I think I have everything updated. What you'll see is that Blizzard actually consolidated most settings into their very own single command, so that you no longer have to mess around with multiple CVars for a single setting. With this new format, I was able to quickly dial in some settings for me that seem to be working out great.

Also, for those of you who like to use renderscale, the lowest you can set it is now 0.009, down from 0.08 in WoD.

Enjoy!
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post

Also, for those of you who like to use renderscale, the lowest you can set it is now 0.009, down from 0.08 in WoD.

Enjoy!
    I called it! Command line WoW!

I honestly don't get why this exists as an option, but I am interested in playing around with it.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 07-20-2016 at 06:35 AM

The video walkthrough for creating a slot-swap macro has been added to the original post.

Better late than never, right?
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

I'm just going to bump this thread now that the 8.0 pre-patch is here. A few minor changes, including:

Code:
    graphicsParticleDensity now goes up to a setting of 5 (Ultra) — was 4 prior to BfA.
    graphicsSSAO now offers a "Good" option at level 3, pushing High and Ultra to values 4 and 5, respectively.
    So, if necessary, update your slot-swap macros!

Updates for Shadowlands:

• Spell Density added
    • Particle Density updated
    • Resample Quality updated

"/console ffxGlow 0,1" and "/console graphicsLightingQuality 1,2,3" seems to do nothing (tested in high and low settings).

aaaaaand f*king Blizz ... "graphicsTextureFiltering" also doesnt work, they maybe changed it again -.-
    "/console textureFilteringMode 0-5" is the correct command.

Maybe ffxGlow and LightingQuality have now also other designations or are not changeable anymore.

Found a solution for lighting: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...cts-off/210859

/console set maxLightDist 2048 and /console set maxLightDist 0
    Last edited by deus81 : 10-15-2020 at 11:37 PM

Quote Originally Posted by deus81 View Post
    "/console ffxGlow 0,1"and "/console graphicsLightingQuality 1,2,3" seems to do nothing (tested in high and low settings).
    ffxGlow still works as expected, and Lighting Quality is deprecated, so I've removed it.

aaaaaand f*king Blizz ... "graphicsTextureFiltering" also doesnt work, they maybe changed it again -.-
    "/console textureFilteringMode 0-5" is the correct command.
    Odd that they'd revert the CVar back to its original name, but maybe since it was moved to the Advanced tab it no longer deservers to bear the "graphics" prefix.

Sorry i didnt see a difference between ffxGlow 0 and 1.

But there is another minior change:
    /console MSAAQuality "0" "1,0" "1,1" "2,0" "2,1" "2,2" "3,0" "3,1"

After updating your SlotSwapGuide you can delete our posts since 10-16-2020, 02:07 AM to keep this short.
    Btw thanks for the guide.

But there is another minior change:
    /console MSAAQuality "0" "1,0" "1,1" "2,0" "2,1" "2,2" "3,0" "3,1"
    There are only three levels of MSAA in the game—2x, 4x, and 8x—which coincide directly with the values "1,0," "2,0," and "3,0."

There are no other available levels of MSAA that could be attached to "1,1," "2,1," "2,2," or "3,1," and the console reflects this.

I have the English client.
    If i type /console MSAAQuality 1,1 then in Game Menue -> System -> Advanced -> MSAA gets set from "None" to "Color 2x / Depth 4x"
    From 0 to 3,1 it switches between the 8 possible Settings and i see the Anti-Aliasing Effect difference

But with /console ffxGlow 0 or 1 you were right. Didnt see it in Boralus, sorry. I had to go to old Darnassus to see it.