Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default What could I do with this setup?

Hey guys,

So Im looking to get back into boxing as I am pretty bored with quite a bit of free time. I currently have a laptop and wouldn't be using a desktop.

But my laptop has a

970M - 4g

I7-4720HQ

16g ram.

Honestly some of the benchmarks were better than my old desktop that I was running 5 instances on.

Right now though my CPU may be my lowest point, because one instance of WoW is taking up about 18%. Would I have to buy another laptop? If so, which would you suggest?

Thanks for the help guys. Look forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxel View Post
    Right now though my CPU may be my lowest point, because one instance of WoW is taking up about 18%. Would I have to buy another laptop? If so, which would you suggest?
    Using free gmail accounts you can create 5 starter accounts and play each up to level 20. That should give you the best idea of what your computer can handle, just start loading WoW's until its not playable.

To add onto what JG said, if you're going to do that, then I'd probably suggest doing it with Humans in Elwynn Forest (outside of Northshire Abbey) since that zone can easily eat up a lot of hardware. You also have quick access to a main city (Stormwind) if you're on a high populated server, although more people are probably sitting in the Ashran hubs compared to any of the other major cities at the moment.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology