Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
I average 1-2min per bounty, 5-9 mins per full Act.. 30-40mins all 5 Acts. Timed 1 and did it in 36 mins. Since most of the time u are running around and not killing stuff, u gain a lot more time running as a chicken. DH is a lot faster killing stuff but u need to get to the bounty first and even spamming Vault, the chicken is way faster. U just run extremely fast, break shit while running (procs warzechian), going thru everything, even thru some doors.

And since there are more bounties where u need to look for something that is deep in the map, I take longer with my DH. Where WD is way slower is with those red portal bounties. Dog and Garg AI are retarded and they don't attack what u want. Besides that, even those bounties that require killing 150 mobs go down fast. As long as u have your dog hitting packs grouped with Piranhado and resetting your Hex cooldown to run to the next pack, there's no real issue.

Also, I dont waste time joining chars to the game to collect the bags which is annoying. With WD I just leave all 3 in town and a single WD can carry the whole party solo. I can't do that with UE DH. Ok, I can, but will be a LOT slower.
Why would you join for each individual bounty bag? You can do the entire game minus one single bounty in a3, then bring everyone in and turn in the acts until you get to a3 and then complete that one in a3 and continue turning in. The 1p health will make it even faster no matter what class you do it with. Also doing it on t7/8 with LoN crusader or danettas DH or anything really can yield more mats per hour long term.

@Cmo you should do bounties to re-roll your twister sword. Much easier to do that then to just rift until you get it ancient as a drop.