Close
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 120

Another tip: found this useful info for ET wizards:

http://m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs....x=2974&l=20760

Its in Korean but u can tell easily from the images and video.

I was able to do up to GR79 with a zDPS monk and 3x LoN crusaders, but I tried 80 a couple times and just couldn't do it. Missed it by like 15 seconds one time. I'm going to try again this weekend. I have a few upgrades since then, and a lot more paragon levels. I still need to do the despair upgrade on a few pieces on each guy.

Really, survival wasn't too big an issue (although the monk died a few times). The monk running the Dodge Mantra and it's pretty crazy. I was up to over 1 billion toughness at some points on the crusaders with buffs and stuff on the ground.

Name:  tier79.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  86.8 KB
    Last edited by Kicksome : 02-19-2016 at 03:56 PM
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    I was able to do up to GR79 with a zDPS monk and 3x LoN crusaders, but I tried 80 a couple times and just couldn't do it. Missed it by like 15 seconds one time. I'm going to try again this weekend. I have a few upgrades since then, and a lot more paragon levels. I still need to do the despair upgrade on a few pieces on each guy.

Really, survival wasn't too big an issue (although the monk died a few times). The monk running the Dodge Mantra and it's pretty crazy. I was up to over 1 billion toughness at some points on the crusaders with buffs and stuff on the ground.

The barb + monk setup on quin's stream is doing GR 75s in like 3 mins and 80s in like 5 mins. So damage wise two monks are more than enough if you are having survival problems. The barb is unfortunately a WW spec.

I think they capped out at around 84 though for efficient farming (less than 10 mins per rift)
    Last edited by Shodokan : 02-19-2016 at 04:35 PM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

3x LoN crusaders
    Do you have a template for the LoN Crusaders ? Are you using flails, or riding horses ?

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Another tip: found this useful info for ET wizards
    Thanks for that

One more things, also... the "big guys" seem to be using high-level Gems of Ease in weapons sockets for the zDPS. Does it make a real difference ?
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 02-20-2016 at 02:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    Do you have a template for the LoN Crusaders ? Are you using flails, or riding horses ?

Thanks for that

One more things, also... the "big guys" seem to be using high-level Gems of Ease in weapons sockets for the zDPS. Does it make a real difference ?
    Theres no other gem that would provide benefit as a ZDPS in weapon... so its more or less just there because thats their only true option. Its negligible.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Ok, completed a GR82 finally. I tried adding a mage in the mix, but the mage was just getting killed too easily. That monk is very handy. And the monk's gear still is weak as hell, just a few ancients. Not sure if I'll make it to 85 though. Feels like there's not much room left.

Last edited by Kicksome : 02-20-2016 at 07:13 PM
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

OK so I completed GR78 which makes me a little far from the head of the competition

I have been busy adding level 70 Caldesann's buffs on my team... Also I found that it's possible to "lock" Twisters in doorways, as seen in picture below. Still no ancient Twister Sword. I know I should try to reforge a regular one, but running missions all day long is incredibly boring so I just don't.

Name:  diablo_doorway_800.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  39.0 KB

[edit] GR79 video here, had plenty of time, easy map and easy mob type however. Also I removed my "cubed" Overwhelming Desire amulets since it could cause monsters to fight each other in the distance, instead of packing. I'm using Oculus Rings instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIDrPQMoKoQ
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 02-21-2016 at 05:54 PM

Just wasted like 6 gems augmenting my wizard gear with DEX ... oh well :/

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Just wasted like 6 gems augmenting my wizard gear with DEX ... oh well :/
    Oh man, my friend did that too. That's a bummer.

Well - up to 84 now. I'm pretty confident I can hit 85. I tried it once and missed it by about 20 seconds. Pretty crazy how a few tweaks make such a big difference.

One thing is for sure - you have to know what packs to skip, and make that decision quick - that seems to make a massive difference. I made some really bad decisions wasting time on shielding guys etc..