Close
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 120

Well, we knew it was coming since that sword was completely broken. The Barb changes I wasn't expecting and kinda sucks but whatever, as long as they buff the other classes, it will work. The globes nerf doesn't really matter unless cause even if u go with a WD Gruesome Feast build there are ways to keep the 5 stacks with a Barb.

Looking forward for the PTR to try WDs. Zuni and Helltooth changes look very good. Same with Monks. Tal Rasha's will get my speedfarm spec to do 65s+ in less than 5 mins. Maybe even 70s

Been wanting to play Crusaders for a while but I hate LoN and that looked like the only choice. Seems like the Invoker's change may boost this set to LoN levels. Really looking forward to this change.
    Last edited by Devile : 03-06-2016 at 10:44 AM

The problem is, now that I'm used to run perma Ignore Pain, I don't want to be frozen or knockbacked or feared again. Ever.

So, I simulated some new templates for the 2.4.1 team, with :
    - a DMO Wizard using Arcane Orbit (http://www.d3planner.com/667060849)
    - a Might of the Earth Barbarian casting a lot of Avalanches but still he can maintain Ignore Pain up 100% of the time (http://www.d3planner.com/600123546)
    - a Sunwoko - Wave of Light Monk who still can maintain Inner Sanctuary up 100% of the time (http://www.d3planner.com/643033421)
    - and of course the inevitable zDPS WD.

Might of the Earth and Sunwoko sets will be buffed in 2.4.1, also the DMO Wizard will use a Crown of the Primus in the cube, which alone is a lot of buffs/debuffs. Hopefully it will compensate for the loss of Inna's Mantras from the Monk...

Zunimassa pet build looks promissing as your pets and army can tank and you just spam darts form behind. In season 4 dart WD was one of the best for RG as it was best single target dps for season. Lets wait for PTR and final notes.

The problem with pet builds is that when you have 9 or 12 gargantuans, zombie dogs, and a whole army of fetishes, they will cause a "traffic jam" and some of them will be sitting ducks, which is a huge DPS loss.

Currently running into that right now. I had to drop the dogs, and only use Gargs but in order for Star Metal Kukri to be effective you need the fetishes out, you end up with your main DPS just standing there. So back at the same issue. I did drop 1 WD to a monk which maintained the same damage and made a little more room to work. The next problem though is not moving as fast. if Its not all WD's you can run through the map as easily.

The Barb ignore pain preventing any type of CC seems quite addiciting, luckily I've never used that combo to experience how fluid that must feel :P
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    The Barb ignore pain preventing any type of CC seems quite addiciting, luckily I've never used that combo to experience how fluid that must feel :P
    Lucky You

The only affix that still works is Wormhole, all the rest (Frozen, Jailer, Knockback...) is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    Currently running into that right now. I had to drop the dogs, and only use Gargs but in order for Star Metal Kukri to be effective you need the fetishes out, you end up with your main DPS just standing there. So back at the same issue. I did drop 1 WD to a monk which maintained the same damage and made a little more room to work. The next problem though is not moving as fast. if Its not all WD's you can run through the map as easily.

As far I remember if you keep fetishes only you would have 5 close to you and send tarts its mean would be around 20 of them plus rest of them on elite. Its like shield and walking wall preventing anything come close to you. But I need to see it how it looks on ptr. I would love to test running all 4 wd's with each range build. Problem is the start of season and cruss buffed invoker looks promising at start. Meta whise in 2.4.1 its still unknow as there to much buffs on all classes and some nerfs/rework of skills including gems. Looking forward. Atm going to farm on cruss and level up some wd to have ready for ptr.
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-08-2016 at 03:23 PM Reason: Split and copied to new thread

Gem of Efficacious Toxin
    • Poisoned enemies now also deal 10% reduced damage

Well I guess that we are all going to be wearing 4x Gems of Efficaceous Toxin... +40% damage and +40% damage reduction seem hard to beat

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    Gem of Efficacious Toxin
    • Poisoned enemies now also deal 10% reduced damage

Well I guess that we are all going to be wearing 4x Gems of Efficaceous Toxin... +40% damage and +40% damage reduction seem hard to beat
    Are you sure that stacks? So hard to tell these days.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

This patch looks really good for some classes:

• DHs: Steady Aim and Wolf damage bonus are now multiplicative. Boar life regen and resistance granted to party. U can have 3 DHs with round robin Wolf and 1 with Boar for a nice DPS + resistance buff (wonder if the buff stacks when more than 1 boar). M6 got a nice dps buff as well plus the new Elemental Quiver, seems like Elemental Arrow build are coming back! UE got also some love and more dps.
    • Wizards: Archon looks extremely tanky. New ring for Storm Armor ... no more melee shit to get DR. Pretty big buff for Firebirds. Tal's looks decent.
    • Barbs: Whirlwind is back???? Skull Grasp redesigned and deals 250-300% multiplicative damage!
    • Crusaders: Invoker's looks very good!
    • Monks: Sunwuko deals twice the damage now???
    • WDs: new belt for a Firebats build. Helltooth got a huge damage boost, will prolly make it comparable with LoN. Jade got a 2x damage buff as well. Arachyr will still be shit. Zuni looks good but the DR all around seems low. We need a buff in DR. Also new pants for Sacrifice builds??? Nothing about pets AI ... geez! how long this will take to fix???????????

Random stuff:

• U can salvage legendary pots! nice!
    • Multiplicative damage all over the place.
    • Depth Diggers damage also multiplicative. This makes this pants pretty much mandatory for every generator build.
    • Sanguinary Vambraces fixed now?
    • Fixed Bounties for Act 3-4 reward. No more leaving Act 3 last.
    • Reduced exp on GR70+ (bummer). Never gonna catch up those para 2000+ ppl.
    Last edited by Devile : 03-08-2016 at 10:26 PM