Close
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 120

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I average 1-2min per bounty, 5-9 mins per full Act.. 30-40mins all 5 Acts. Timed 1 and did it in 36 mins. Since most of the time u are running around and not killing stuff, u gain a lot more time running as a chicken. DH is a lot faster killing stuff but u need to get to the bounty first and even spamming Vault, the chicken is way faster. U just run extremely fast, break shit while running (procs warzechian), going thru everything, even thru some doors.

And since there are more bounties where u need to look for something that is deep in the map, I take longer with my DH. Where WD is way slower is with those red portal bounties. Dog and Garg AI are retarded and they don't attack what u want. Besides that, even those bounties that require killing 150 mobs go down fast. As long as u have your dog hitting packs grouped with Piranhado and resetting your Hex cooldown to run to the next pack, there's no real issue.

Also, I dont waste time joining chars to the game to collect the bags which is annoying. With WD I just leave all 3 in town and a single WD can carry the whole party solo. I can't do that with UE DH. Ok, I can, but will be a LOT slower.
    Why would you join for each individual bounty bag? You can do the entire game minus one single bounty in a3, then bring everyone in and turn in the acts until you get to a3 and then complete that one in a3 and continue turning in. The 1p health will make it even faster no matter what class you do it with. Also doing it on t7/8 with LoN crusader or danettas DH or anything really can yield more mats per hour long term.

@Cmo you should do bounties to re-roll your twister sword. Much easier to do that then to just rift until you get it ancient as a drop.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Why would you join for each individual bounty bag? You can do the entire game minus one single bounty in a3, then bring everyone in and turn in the acts until you get to a3 and then complete that one in a3 and continue turning in. The 1p health will make it even faster no matter what class you do it with. Also doing it on t7/8 with LoN crusader or danettas DH or anything really can yield more mats per hour long term.

@Cmo you should do bounties to re-roll your twister sword. Much easier to do that then to just rift until you get it ancient as a drop.
    Mainly blue/green goblins for mats. If I can do T10 as fast, why not? With the amount of lag I have these days, this is very good farming speed for me, not to mention I have a lot of fun playing this spec

As for rerolling to ancient ... done it a few times and failed a good amount as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Mainly blue/green goblins for mats. If I can do T10 as fast, why not? With the amount of lag I have these days, this is very good farming speed for me, not to mention I have a lot of fun playing this spec

As for rerolling to ancient ... done it a few times and failed a good amount as well.
    Even at 20 re-rolls its still much faster than farming it by hand.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I have mixed feelings here. Done both and for some weapons, rerolling was fast, but for some others, spent thousands of souls and nothing. Not even an ancient bad roll, NOTHING! While took less time farming it. It's RNG and yes, rerolling should be faster but for example my bow for my 3rd DH took forever. And the weird part, I got 3 Ancient Bows on S5 but not for that particular DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Of course in the meantime I got plenty of ancient Bovine Bardiches

I'll try to use another main dps first, and then I'll probably do that.

Quicktip: maybe everyone knew this but me, but Urshi's legendary gem order is based on the order your gems are in your character and stash. I used to upgrade my gems just by searching on each char which one I was upgrading and that took a few second per char cause I couldn't just click on my main and let it pick that same slot for all chars. If u do back to back grifts to upgrade gems, those seconds add up to several minutes.

Urshi will show up first the 3 legendary gems u are wearing (left ring, right ring and then amulet). The next gem will be the first one in your stash from left to right. So just order your gems from left to right and make sure the top left slot of the tab where u have all your gems is the one u are upgrading. Do that for all your chars and the slots will match in all 4 chars. Something like this:

Once u reach the gem to the wanted level, u just move it down below in your stash. In my case I'm doing 60s right now so as soon as a gem reaches 52, I move it down so the 4th slot on Urshi's screen is what I always click on my main so all chars get their gems upgraded fast.

Matches exactly and saved my quite some time. Prolly a known information, but I didn't know and always went thru the boring process of checking on each char which gem was the one I was upgrading :P
    Last edited by Devile : 02-17-2016 at 08:08 AM

This is super useful. did not know it either! I figured it was whatever gem you got first ended up in the list.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Yes, was already doing this way. But thanks for mentioning.

About the Meta-Team, I tried to use a Crusader / Roland / Sweep Attack and unfortunately, while it is way easier to handle, DPS is too low. I'm running out of time at GR60, so nothing compared to a Wizard-based setup. The good thing is that globe generation helps to maintain Sweep Attack at max speed on the boss...

Also, I don't have an ancient Golden Flense... But still, with an ancient one, I might push to the high 60's to low 70's, not good enough.

Template used : http://www.d3planner.com/840541818

By now I think I have every ancient weapon in the game on each of my characters, save for a Twisted Sword and a Golden Flence

Template I am working on, but will take me a while is 3x WD and a monk. I think a barb will work as well but the monk provides the mob clumping superior to anyone. When they all bunch together the pets stay with you and the gargs just cleave through everything.

Use a standard 2.4 LoN garg WD build, and a support Globe monk. One of the passives will be Gruesome feast for 50% more damage uptime.

The biggest issue I'll be running into is most likely survivability. Currently I run through TX with ease and everything feels like a oneshot and I don't have any characters with the LoN set just Helltooth.
    Big Bad Voodoo is where this team will shine, mix the 3 stackable runes together and you should have close to 100% uptime giving 60% IAS and 30% more damage. The IAS is the key as it will unlock the next breakpoint chain that most teams never achieve.
    Right now BBV + Task and Theo gives the Garg a 54 point breakpoint, an extra 40% IAS should deliver it down to the next breakpoint and I'd guess it might even hit the next breakpoint after that if you throw in the monk using Transgression to add another 10%.
    All the DPS is coming from the Gargs and they hit extremely hard. With my non optimal gear I see 11 billion crits from just 1.

So train of the thought and limited testing, the monk does any amazing job clumping the mobs and keeping the pets close by due to the clumping. The Gargs cleave it all. Surviving will be the big question, Barb offers perma 50% DR but I haven't been able to test out channeling bats yet which gives 25% + 30% DR.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

I'm working towards that but with a support barb. Monk looks good but perma immunity is kinda hard to pass on. Maybe use Krelm bracers and monk for high DPS. I'm half way getting the items. The biggest problem with this template is gargantuan AI. It SUCKS. It's so so bad. Been playing WDs for the last 4 days and pets AI is just horrible, and that's without 15 fetishes blocking the gargs. Try multiboxing this setup and fight Orlash. U will be amazed how dumb gargs are. They just stare at Orlash for quite a while no matter what.

Blizzard needs improve pets AI or lower the cooldown so u can recast garg faster and reposition it.
    Last edited by Devile : 02-17-2016 at 05:26 PM