Close
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
Showing results 111 to 120 of 120

Been farming GR80 consistently under 10 mins for exp and gem upgrades. Pushed up to 85 with a few mins left. May push 90s but it gets to the point I need to fish certain maps/mobs, not to mention the damage is fairly high. I really dislike this meta. Just missing to items for my party, but the specs are these:

http://www.d3planner.com/592538612
    http://www.d3planner.com/205801706
    http://www.d3planner.com/403301741
    http://www.d3planner.com/855449343

I can't play without Illusory Boots. It's so inefficient not to use them. Guess playing with perma immunity and moving thru mobs spoiled me :P It's fine for 80 but pushing higher it's tricky cause not having APD makes u VERY squishy. Here's a quick video:

Getting used to this meta. Only 2 days playing with it. No fetishes, no SMK and using Ground Stomp for more globes and CC. Works pretty good.
    Last edited by Devile : 03-13-2016 at 05:35 PM

Nicely done dude. You out-damage me by a lot. This is because...

- You are using 3 offensive gems on the Wizard and I'm using 2. I need to try and use Pain Enhancer.
    - You have an ancient Twister Sword and I still don't
    - You are using Threatening Shout/Falter on the Barbarian and i'm using Threatening Shout/Grim Harvest which generates a TON of globes but obviously you don't need that.

So I'll probably do some modifications on my own team. However I'm not playing a lot at the moment, I have things to do IRL, which is sad because I need to take time to chain GRs before this meta-team gets nerfed to the ground and then we loose 10+ GR levels on a new team... Well, I managed to gain ~200 Paragon levels, and I have 600+ incoming from season 5 when it ends (which is probably ~30 Paragon levels only when the transfer occurs)... But I still have ~100 GR keys to use.

Also I'd suggest that you ditch a defensive gem on the WD who really can't be killed anyway. Get rid of Mutilation Guard, and use another Gem of Efficaceous Toxin for +10% damage. Anyway you don't need the "move unhindered" part, since you already have Illusory Boots

I started playing more hours pretty late on the season cause I had horrible lag issues. Tried pretty much everything and nothing worked. I had my suspicions that my ISP was doing something and a couple days ago I tried to VPN my games ... volia! lag gone. Those mofos are throttling my connection. Now I can play without issues.

Anyway, I'll ditch Mutilation Guard on the WD for Toxin as u suggest. Not gonna add much more, but every bit counts . I also changed a few things after my last video:

• Grin Reaper voodoo mask for HT helm and went with Corruption shoulders for more pickup radius: Noticed that those clones were causing more problems than anything. Elites were being pulled away from my party cause they were fighting these clones. Happened many times, even with the RG, very annoying. They really don't add much since Haunt will spread regardless and Piranhas has such a low cooldown that makes no sense to have clones just to autocast Piranhas.
    • I'm not spamming Mass Confusion Paranoia anymore: Paranoia charms mobs and when they are charmed u cant pull them. Also, charmed mobs will engage other mobs and just like clones or fetishes, they will keep the fight away from your twisters. I switched my config so I first pull, cast Bubble, Inner Sanctuary and BBV only. For trash, I don't even use Mass Confusion at all, there's no need. I only use it for Elite Packs and only after I'm sure they are right where I want them. That has improved my killing speed and reduced my frustration .

I don't think the ancient sword will add that much damage compared to Pain Enhancer. IAS is everything for this build. Not using it is the big difference IMO. As for 2.4.1, yes, u might wanna farm those levels as soon as u can cause the difference is 1/2-1/3 of the current exp ratio. U will hit higher GR cause mobs do FAR LESS damage but exp gets nerfed hard. wudijo uploaded a video with all the math about the change.

Been testing with 1080p and 60fps. I uploaded another video:

Left it over night cause my upload sucks. Just saw it. Guess its worth uploading in this quality, looks so much better.
    Last edited by Devile : 03-14-2016 at 09:48 AM

As soon S6 start i will try focus on streaming as I'm really sad when I see all coky players form Diablo saying Multiboxing is fuck fail and you can do max gr 50! When I told them I can do with my meta setup do 60+ they say I'm fucking layer and stuff. In Season 6 we need to go more public like Diablo fans and stuff as I dont really like the way multiboxing is taken atm. Most of people dont have knowledge about it. For soem of them its boting and for others is cheating. They dont even know how hard is to play gr 80+ with meta setup. I know I shouldnt care but as long multibox is legit I would like to prove how wrong they are!

Quote Originally Posted by Wgizmo View Post
    I dont really like the way multiboxing is taken atm. Most of people dont have knowledge about it. For soem of them its boting and for others is cheating. They dont even know how hard is to play gr 80+ with meta setup. I know I shouldnt care but as long multibox is legit I would like to prove how wrong they are!
    That's a lost cause. It's been that way since the beginning. The only thing they won't continuously and obstreperously argue over is that it is allowed by Blizzard, because there are blue posts stating that. All the rest is a constant pain in the ass that we all deal with to some degree.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I'm too old to complain, so I don't care what people say, and you should do the same. I multibox because I think it's challenging and interesting.

And about the "cocky" players, you'd amazed to see how they don't understand a thing about the mechanics of the very game they are playing

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    I'm too old to complain, so I don't care what people say, and you should do the same. I multibox because I think it's challenging and interesting.

And about the "cocky" players, you'd amazed to see how they don't understand a thing about the mechanics of the very game they are playing

HERE HERE!!! Play the game you want to play and enjoy dont worry or stress yourself with others.

So far looks like dh,wiz,wd,monk stay strong.

I will not play without Ignore Pain / Mob Rule...

UNLESS I can build a ranged team, like 4x DH (3x DPS and 1x zDPS)... DH have so much Toughness now, this is ridiculous.

So, here is a GR83 video. Got it at third try. I suppose that I can maybe push to GR84 or GR85 if I burn 30-40 GR stones, but I won't bother. Still no ancient Twister Sword...

Soundtrack has been deleted because of copyright violation. Next time I'll use the same soundtrack but from YouTube, instead of playing from my own file