Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 52

I did a little alpha but yeah the bugs really got to me. Quests getting stuck, constantly relogging and still stuck, etc.

Storm's reach.. is follow enabled? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    Is this a zone? A sub-zone of another zone? I don't know where (or what) Storm's Reach is...
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Is this a zone? A sub-zone of another zone? I don't know where (or what) Storm's Reach is...
    ya as MiRai said all i can see this being a normal zone but now with that name... but av not seen follow axed anywhere other then whats on live.

or though i would not get hopes up if its working somewhere and then it changes like ashran did.

edited main topic with some more info about mob tapping.

So i been boxing beta today i updated some stuff on main post

here is the video off what i did on 3 warlocks i have to say the AoE on this group is all round crazy

https://www.twitch.tv/ebonyfaye/v/66088278

the class hall opening quests seem a bit random on if they let you do them as a group. But even so i think they was a lot easier then WoD garrisons stuff

The locks look really good.. as my baby is due in 6 weeks I am only gonna 2 box locks (and play my other toons solo).. they are currently Destro.. I was toying with the idea of switching to Demo in Legion.. but I worried that all that pet management would be a headache.
    I play them with each spell on the bar for each lock the same.. I don't use any macro in Isboxer. Would you say Destro will be easier to manage my way than Demo? Does Destro still have good survivability?

I think Warlocks have taken the spot in my heart Hunters used to have

btw how do I get my burning embers to show in Jamba? Enabling combo points doesn't work for me.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 05-13-2016 at 04:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    The locks look really good.. as my baby is due in 6 weeks I am only gonna 2 box locks (and play my other toons solo).. they are currently Destro.. I was toying with the idea of switching to Demo in Legion.. but I worried that all that pet management would be a headache.
    I play them with each spell on the bar for each lock the same.. I don't use any macro in Isboxer. Would you say Destro will be easier to manage my way than Demo?
    oh gz on your baby i not tried boxing demo yet in but there is a lot of buffing casting its a bit of a pain i will try it though (going though all the class hall stuff is going to be a pain so might end up waiting untill pemades to skip it). i do really kinda like the spec the the aoe in desto is unreal atm got access to so many spells.

Does Destro still have good survivability?
    Atm we called raid bosses by a lot of players (i don't think we are deathkights warriors self healing are unreal) we have the shiled with a talent that buffs it that is a good % then the pet shield and the other shield desto has drain life in legion

I think Warlocks have taken the spot in my heart Hunters used to have
    never liked hunters but there dps is unreal. i like seeing warlocks spells thats what sells it for me (and i like some of the tools warlocks has) hunters are ok but very boring to look at. Who can not like 10 CB's flying around!

btw how do I get my burning embers to show in Jamba? Enabling combo points doesn't work for me.

well if you watch my beta they was infarct soul shards all 3 warlocks specs have them now in legion.

The Alpha for 4.3 will show them where the old combo points are on the live version.

To be fair i love them on beta more then live.

Cats are to much of a pain to play atm they get one shot in any kinda aoe, there healing is just all out useless.

pala are looking really good though as well so ill be trying them at somepoint.
    Last edited by ebony : 05-13-2016 at 06:44 AM

Thanks for the info ebony! I think I will stick to Destro - plus I like having a staff

Thanks for the info ebony! I think I will stick to Destro - plus I like having a staff
    true but a head is kinda cool so am going to dual spec demo
    Last edited by ebony : 05-13-2016 at 08:43 AM

I seem to have access to the Beta. But as I understand it's only 1 account. Looking at battle.net I see 1 "Beta: Legion" under the In Development section. So currently my gf is jumping/flying around on a brand new Demon Hunter, I'll have to settle with my 5 normal accounts :P