Close
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 52

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    I seem to have access to the Beta. But as I understand it's only 1 account. Looking at battle.net I see 1 "Beta: Legion" under the In Development section. So currently my gf is jumping/flying around on a brand new Demon Hunter, I'll have to settle with my 5 normal accounts :P
    Ya olny one beta per b.net am using muplie b.nets why am boxing 3 not 5

Ebony, are you using ISBoxer to box the beta?

Quote Originally Posted by thebucket View Post
    Ebony, are you using ISBoxer to box the beta?
    She is.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks, MiRai!

I've been trying to dual box the beta with ISBoxer but I'm having trouble with window/character swapping. I was wondering if other people were using ISBoxer successfully with the beta. I'd appreciate any configuration advice for the beta that anyone has.

Thanks, MiRai!

I've been trying to dual box the beta with ISBoxer but I'm having trouble with window/character swapping. I was wondering if other people were using ISBoxer successfully with the beta. I'd appreciate any configuration advice for the beta that anyone has.
    Works fine out the box did not use any changes and useing my defulat profile.

I got it working! I realized that the Legion windows were set to fullscreen and so swapping wouldn't work. Changing to Windowed fixed everything.

Edit - I noticed a Jamba bug using the Jamba Legion build. I get several stray drop down boxes in the center of my screen. These drop downs appear on both characters. They clear out when I select the Jamba tab that they belong to.
    The tabs I noticed this happen are: Core:Tags, Toon -> Currency, and Advanced -> Core:Message Display. There may have been more but I may not have been able to see them. The only addons I have right now are Jamba and ISBoxer.
    Last edited by thebucket : 05-13-2016 at 06:57 PM

I got it working! I realized that the Legion windows were set to fullscreen and so swapping wouldn't work. Changing to Windowed fixed everything.

Edit - I noticed a Jamba bug using the Jamba Legion build. I get several stray drop down boxes in the center of my screen. These drop downs appear on both characters. They clear out when I select the Jamba tab that they belong to.
    The tabs I noticed this happen are: Core:Tags, Toon -> Currency, and Advanced -> Core:Message Display. There may have been more but I may not have been able to see them. The only addons I have right now are Jamba and ISBoxer.

well i could not even get them to clear so good on you. unfortunate that part of the addon is not mine and is done by ace3? so am waiting on them to fix it update it.

unless i hotfix it to remove them box's untill a fix gets added am not sure so far i been playing with them just in the way.
    Last edited by ebony : 05-14-2016 at 04:36 AM

Just did a temp fix to never make them bars for now it started doing my head in its a addon i hope he updates it for legion or am going to have to find a way to fix it! anyway

https://www.twitch.tv/ebonyfaye/v/67282364

I played some Demon Hunters though the stating zone today to see if we could box with them i think it went ok i did not really do any Marcos and used my melee setup on them.

felrush and follow seems ok (might need to turn off follow broken or i might add some DM code to stop it doing that) )

double jump and the glider did not go so well but am sure there would be a better way to setup key maps for it maybe

Some Prof Stuff i found out there is a LOT of quests to do. so it might be better to all have the same prof on all your groups? am trying on beta and even will a skill 1 they seems to skill up kinda fast (catch-up) i can still mine all the Legion nodes. and get real ore and not shards.

and yes other chars can mine them at the same time!

This will be insane for boxers.
    My druids are miners/herbalists (changed for legion). I plan on doing a lot of gathering on them

Can you please test if this change affects old content nodes as well?