Close
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 52

Default [Beta] Legion

AM now 3 Boxing beta!

As always ill be using this topic to post about changing to wow from a mutiboxing point of view.
    (all stuff might change from build to build)

BOXERS TOOLS

FOLLOW works. and seems to work when tagged for pvp.

ITW works and works with CTM like it does now. (Melee hunters can not use this as it does the same as live when you get within ranged it stops)

CTM works like normal and is still here

PVP

5v5 arena has been removed!

PvP - PvP-talents/stats work in arena and bg's

World-PvP - PvP-talents work but stats do not.

Follow still does not work in ins PvP

Under the dala there is a PvP area that follow is working on atm. (might change)

Mob Tagging system And Looting Rules

So this is a really random system where it says up to five players can get on the loot/kill list of random mobs in the world this does every mob in the world (all zones all xpacs) this is when a player from the same side as you tag a mob you get the
    credit as well.

Now it comes to grouping and seems a bit mixed from what i manged to test in beta. thats hard with one account using randoms and friends to try and max a party is not easy

there is a tweet from muffins about this and seems it can infect go over the 5 cap

So, in #Legion, if a party of 4 and a party of 3 all tag a normal outdoor mob, do all 7 people get credit & loot for the kill?

yes (Muffinus)

Unsure but it seems you can 5 party's 5 on a target.

Looting rules

All outdoor zones in and out of a party does not matter what you have loot set to will be personal to that character
    Gold is personal to the char as well so this means you want every character to loot every mob after you killed it! sounds fun (eyes start bleeding)

this works in every zone it seems even the old world!

Dungeons seem to be the only place you can set the loot to FFA/Group etc.

Class Halls

Starting class Quests are Not doable as a group and you get a popup saying this. or though i did find today some parts you could do as a group. and some you could not so i just did each part then waited to bring thought the others some parts even though they was not in the same phase the quests was getting tragged as done!

AKA - Garrisons MKII:

So follow works in all "Class Halls" they are classed as city's and they are world safe Zones! they are shared with classes the same as you you get most of your quests from here.

Missions that seems more like ship yard missions then the WoD missions from what i can tell there reset missions for the class not random so every Class should get the same mission ((update when i get more betas to test more))

You still have work orders they seem to be to train troops or build them? as a warlock you go to the imp mother and she gets u a set of imps you can use for mission they can do 2 missions and they then die.

Your followers can be added to the world map for a cost and gives you a buff in the every zone this is from bodyguards and other Nuke kinda spells that have cool downs.

Class halls have portals all over (new)dala and they are all over the place trust me. if i was playing a mixed group it would blow my brains out. or though the city is not that big it would be more legwork.

Saying that some classes have portal spells there the classes that already have some kinda portal or had one before.

Druids - lost moongade and got the Dream as there portal spell that gives them access to around old zones of wow kinda fun (the big dragon portals EG: dustwood) there is a portal there to the class hall as well.

Mages - they have a portal to there class hall.

Deathknights - use there old Gate to the moved deathknight flying thing.

Monks - same as live but takes them to there new class hall.

I hope i not left any out.

Jamba

Started the update for jamba if anyone else is boxing beta then you can download it here:

https://github.com/ebonyfaye/Jamba-Legion

and i been doing some of this live on

https://www.twitch.tv/ebonyfaye

Other

Guild res got removed.
    Last edited by ebony : 06-15-2016 at 07:46 PM Reason: update 13may

Yay \o/ can't wait.

So far i have found out:

BOXERS TOOLS

FOLLOW works. and seems to work when tagged for pvp.

ITW works and works with CTM like it does now.

CTM works like normal and is still here

PVP

no pvp items are working on beta

5v5 arena has benn removed from the UI changes i data mined.

inBattleground() was removed from the api and has been renamed to WorldBattles and pulls new information for some kinda LFG/Quest wpvp system that works with pvp changes (talents/stats)

I just got in as well.. wish i could box it.. my other bnet is inactive atm
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I received an invitation to alpha, but it isn't showing up in my launcher

NM - bnet launcher just updated and there it is! Excited!
    Last edited by Xixillia : 01-30-2016 at 02:30 AM
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

I'm also in now. Aff lock felt quite weak to me especially aoe.. but BM Hunters and Unholy DK's I am in love with. Not really keen on Balance Druids.
    I also really enjoy the Demon Hunter.. but can't progress atm as there is a bug with the questchain

Gnome Hunters are every bit as awesome as I thought they would be
    Last edited by Andreauk : 03-01-2016 at 05:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I'm also in now. Aff lock felt quite weak to me especially aoe.. but BM Hunters and Unholy DK's I am in love with. Not really keen on Balance Druids.
    I also really enjoy the Demon Hunter.. but can't progress atm as there is a bug with the questchain

Gnome Hunters are every bit as awesome as I thought they would be
    Warlocks are under turned did you try demo?? I love them

I haven't tried Demo because I had my heart set on Aff.

I have been playing a mistweaver monk and love it. The starter scenario was a pain, but after that questing is a breeze. Np with silver elites or quest mobs/bosses so far. Yet to try dungeons.. will do once levelled up a bit more.

Edit - Tried Demo and wow that is a lot of fun... same with Fury Warrior and Ret pally.
    Not sure about boxing anything though from what I have seen.. think I will be playing solo in the new expac... especially with the artifact weapon hassle.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 03-02-2016 at 03:26 AM

All I've done was double jump and dash around the place over and over.

I want a million demon hunters. *nods*

The bugs are sooo frustrating.. my demon hunter was stuck for over a week, my mage can't finish her quest... arghh lol I totally love fury warrior though.. they feel so much better now with the second wind talent.. and it's not squishy like I thought it would be.