Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 52

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Sounds fun! My locks will be Destro/Demo (Goblins) also.. but I will do Destro artifact first.
    mine are goblins! level 102 u get to do the artifact quest again. to get your 2nd wep!

Guild Res got removed at some point as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Hi friends - I just wanted to chime in that in the next beta build you should see more Blood of Sargeras dropping from non-tradeskill sources (dungeons, in particular). (source)
    Gladly there's a lot of time to choose whether to roll professions or not, and the subjects tend to change a lot daily basis.. :P
    Last edited by beeq : 06-16-2016 at 06:48 AM

I've been on the Legion Beta for almost a month now, and it's been enjoyable (bugs and crashes not withstanding). But I'm taking a break right now because even on there, people in random groups are behaving stupidly (not everyone, but a majority).

This is why I'm considering multi-boxing once more. If I can manage my own group of 10 characters, that'd be a welcome change from having to depend on X other players, half of which may or may not be incompetent.
    Last edited by Multiboxdan : 06-25-2016 at 03:46 AM

I don't think I could ever play wow solo again, too many idiots.. if they ever banned multiboxing I'd quit and return to my cosy console gaming.

Maybe its been like this awhile, but we can use our level 100 boosts on any account attached to our bnet account. I seem to remember having to use them on the account I upgraded, but now I have 4 level 100 boosts I can use from any account.

World of Warcraft®: Legion includes a Character Boost that levels any character on your Battle.net account to level 100.
    The profession is new as well, the character I boosted when I prepurchased the collector's edition has no professions.
    If the character is at least level 60 before the boost, their primary professions and First Aid will be leveled up to rank 700. If they don't have primary professions, they are given class-appropriate professions according to the table on the right.
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7623

My boost didnt get any professions either...

Mine did the chars was 60. And got mining/engi on all 5!!

ok found one more of the world pvp zones today this is a FFA zone.... the mobs was 110 unlike some of the "towers"

Works as a party (unsure about raid)

Players

And char out of party to show its FFA

and before u ask....

somehow its working as well when your out of party...... and targeted for pvp :S (bug maybe)

To those of you that have played on beta more than I have - have we moved away from proc based rotations, or is it still the same rando button mash game it is now?
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!