Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default Farming bounties as 4 boxer...

...any good tips and tricks?

I currently have 4x invokers saders, which are a bit slow in TX, but dont think any speed builds will be able to clear TX - Also, desync is a bigger issue when moving fast for me.

I suspect the answer is "just suck it up", but was looking for methods or ideas that you guys use
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

If u only care about the legendary crafting mats, just do T7 with 1 and leave the other 3 in town. It will be a LOT faster and u wont have dysncs. Leave the boss fights for the last bounty of each act and use all 4 to kill it fast. That's how I did bounties with my Barbs. Using all 4 was a bitch to control at high speeds. Instead I just lowered the difficulty to T7 (u get the same amount of legendary mats from T7-10) I rushed with max speed items solo (Warzechian Armguard, Wreath of Lightning, etc.). That was a LOT faster than using all 4 thru all bounties. That or do split bounties with friends or public games with each account.

But if u care about legendaries and general mats, well ... suck it up
    Last edited by Devile : 01-27-2016 at 09:53 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    If u only care about the legendary crafting mats, just do T7 with 1 and leave the other 3 in town. It will be a LOT faster and u wont have dysncs. Leave the boss fights for the last bounty of each act and use all 4 to kill it fast. That's how I did bounties with my Barbs. Using all 4 was a bitch to control at high speeds. Instead I just lowered the difficulty to T7 (u get the same amount of legendary mats from T7-10) I rushed with max speed items solo (Warzechian Armguard, Wreath of Lightning, etc.). That was a LOT faster than using all 4 thru all bounties. That or do split bounties with friends or public games with each account.

But if u care about legendaries and general mats, well ... suck it up
    Thanks - I thought they changed it so you got more mats in T10 now?

Retired blog:

Yes TX is 5 mats now, so it's 10 with the bonus...

Make a speed farmer: LoN crusader w/ swiftmount or ingeom, UE demonhunter, Chickendoctor or tals WoW/Spec Blade wizard
    Join game with all 4, leave game with 3, do all bounties except for one in act 3 (boss)
    Join game again with all 4, turn in bonus acts in order till you get to a3, complete a3 and turn in then complete any left over turnins if there are any.

Takes around 15-20 mins per set of TX bounties for my full ancient UE dh.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    Yes TX is 5 mats now, so it's 10 with the bonus...
    Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Make a speed farmer: LoN crusader w/ swiftmount or ingeom, UE demonhunter, Chickendoctor or tals WoW/Spec Blade wizard
    Join game with all 4, leave game with 3, do all bounties except for one in act 3 (boss)
    Join game again with all 4, turn in bonus acts in order till you get to a3, complete a3 and turn in then complete any left over turnins if there are any.

Takes around 15-20 mins per set of TX bounties for my full ancient UE dh.
    Does it has to be Act3 or u just need to leave 1 bounty (any) left for the others to be able to receive the bags?

LoN crusader w/ swiftmount or ingeom, (...)
    You should remove this from the list, because the gear requirement is too high. I still don't have enough stuff to run this at Paragon 560. But a Thorn/Invoker build using Steed Charge has a decent mats farming speed... Nothing compared to a DH setup tho.

Question, wouldn't it work to do all bounties and just join back for the hand in? Or is it critical that they are there for the completion of the last bounty?

Retired blog:

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    You should remove this from the list, because the gear requirement is too high. I still don't have enough stuff to run this at Paragon 560. But a Thorn/Invoker build using Steed Charge has a decent mats farming speed... Nothing compared to a DH setup tho.
    The gear requirements are not too high at all considering yesterday I was able to do 45 grifts (lvl 50 carried by one DH) with 3 crusaders and basically get two entire LON sets...but I used about 1.8k deaths breaths on each toon to get a few items that didn't drop.

Swiftmount is easy to craft (less than 1k dbs each on 3 diff attempts at ancient) as are the rest of the gear. Honestly the hardest part is the illusory boots, but with swift mount its not as important. Shields are a joke to craft as all but one can be good... just don't do crusader shields because they add nothing and lidless/thorns shield are better.

Maybe the hardest part is getting an ingeom... but you can cube that and not need ancient one for speed farming.

Most of the people who stream themselves doing it have almost no thorns on gear minus like ALK and they pony through everything and just bombard for bosses.

@Dev
    You have to leave one up in act 3 so you don't get the awkward act 4 turnin before act 3. If you get that and have completed both then you will always get act 3's bounty bags before 4 since they use the same town. So you must leave one up in act 3 to complete if it come up before a4, and if a4 comes up first you can turn it in properly since a3 was not completed.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

The gear requirements are not too high at all considering yesterday I was able to do 45 grifts (lvl 50 carried by one DH) with 3 crusaders and basically get two entire LON sets (...)
    Yeah well I'm running empowered GR60 with my team of 4x Invoker/Thorn, so running GR45 with LoN builds isn't an improvement

But, since the subject is "farming TX", then yes, maybe. Now that I reached my goal in season 5, I might try test things and report here