Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by Cmoidudu View Post
    Yeah well I'm running empowered GR60 with my team of 4x Invoker/Thorn, so running GR45 with LoN builds isn't an improvement

But, since the subject is "farming TX", then yes, maybe. Now that I reached my goal in season 5, I might try test things and report here
    Then you should gear faster if your runs are efficient enough then :P
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Potentially going against the grain but I enjoy farming as 4 all the time, I really dislike even dropping one player for anything, no idea why but I love just being the entire group.

It takes a little extra time but if you have your windows decently arranged and a control key for each character, picking up the mats for the other characters doesn't take too long.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    Potentially going against the grain but I enjoy farming as 4 all the time, I really dislike even dropping one player for anything, no idea why but I love just being the entire group.

It takes a little extra time but if you have your windows decently arranged and a control key for each character, picking up the mats for the other characters doesn't take too long.
    I like farming with 4 as well on Torment X. It just takes a long time if you stop and loot mats. But still, I'm like 7/8 minutes with minimal looting. Then another 7/8 minutes to go through the drops, screw around with my stash etc...
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    (...) Then another 7/8 minutes to go through the drops, screw around with my stash etc...
    I know what you mean. Did I already cube this item on my character #3 ?

Wish they added something outside the item to see if it's cubed or not :/ instead they added a ridiculously small orange dot that u can only see if u mouseover the item :/

Er... What orange dot ?

[edit] OMG I get it. I need to read patch notes more often
    Last edited by Cmoidudu : 01-30-2016 at 01:37 AM