Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default The Zerg, The Protoss, & The Terran

Hello!!

I used to multibox back in 2012 (Cata) and I was in guilds called The Zerg, The Protoss, & The Terran that were all boxers. I just recently came back to the game and I don't see them around anymore. They used to be on Magtheridon and it used to be a very high populated group who boxed all the time. Are they still around?

I believe the zerg still exists, but I've not checked to see if they're still active in some time.

Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I haven't seen another multiboxer on mag for a very long time. It could be because of the group finder or whatnot but even in tanaan I haven't seen anyone. Every once and a while I'll see tiny online on one of his toons in trade, but as far as active boxers - I feel like I'm the only one left
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Game is just in a bad state these days. Hard to justify the cost of it.

I find more and more I'm sitting in town AFK and on forums. I attribute that to the state of the game. It has gotten harder for us and the reward just isn't there. Arena has bottomed out and nobody other than vets bother. Raiding is abysmal and dungeons are rigged against basic mechanics. Everything seems like dance studio just moving out of fire 90% of the time. Annoying encounters are more prevalent than enjoyable ones.

I come and go pretty regularly but this is the first time my dip has been dominant in the release of an expansion. Typically in a 24 month expansion window I'm out 12 of those months. This one I think I played legitimately 2 months. All in all a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Everything seems like dance studio just moving out of fire 90% of the time. Annoying encounters are more prevalent than enjoyable ones.
    I'll agree with this part. Solo players that didn't have trouble moving out of the fire before probably don't notice any difference but I'm guessing the laggy/semi-afk players are hardest hit next to multiboxers.

That said, the amount of stuff to do really depends on your ambition levels. Me? I'm a lazy player, so I'm still enjoying things. Especially when the weekly barn cash rolls in.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I'll agree with this part. Solo players that didn't have trouble moving out of the fire before probably don't notice any difference but I'm guessing the laggy/semi-afk players are hardest hit next to multiboxers.

That said, the amount of stuff to do really depends on your ambition levels. Me? I'm a lazy player, so I'm still enjoying things. Especially when the weekly barn cash rolls in.
    Meh. I ported every last toon I have out of garrisonville and deleted those hearthstones. Fuck that zone. THAT was their biggest failure this expansion. Right next to trashcan.

Just went through <The Zerg> roster and recognized some names. Memories of good times whenever I'd end up in BGs with them.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Blog Entries

Haven't boxed since they removed follow from battlegrounds.
    I miss the group, it was a lot of fun while it was going.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I quit for about a year and came back to play with family on my old PVE server. My nieces are now playing WoW, and they weren't even born when I started!
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)