Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

I've been having a lot of fun leveling a fresh team. I've always enjoyed the journey a good bit more than the destination with multiboxing. I'm also quite fearful of what I'm facing at max level just as others have stated, state of PvE in WoD is pretty grim. I'm quite sure I'll end up hitting max level and getting stonewalled and start another team.

The game is what you make it, but agreed 100% this expansion has been horrible for multiboxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    I've been having a lot of fun leveling a fresh team. I've always enjoyed the journey a good bit more than the destination with multiboxing. I'm also quite fearful of what I'm facing at max level just as others have stated, state of PvE in WoD is pretty grim. I'm quite sure I'll end up hitting max level and getting stonewalled and start another team.

The game is what you make it, but agreed 100% this expansion has been horrible for multiboxing.
    With the Tanaan Jungle stuff, you can gear up to 695 pretty quickly, which makes dungeoning a LOT easier.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I don't think WoD has been a bad expansion for multiboxers... WoD added the Heirloom tab which is great for us and also the token system which allows us to play for free.... the questing is also very multibox friendly...

I think MoP was much worse for boxers...

There have been quite a few positive qol changes, and honestly a lot of the pve stuff just requires patience to learn, we can't just face roll mechanics anymore.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Cata was the worst for multiboxing. Between /click macros getting the shaft and the linear quest progression, it was hell. I leveled 1 toon to max in WoD, and thought it was the easiest expansion as far as leveling was concerned.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.